Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Updates

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v12.2.1

Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.

Includes nds-bootstrap v0.30.1.

What's new?
  • DSi, DS Classic Menu: Pictochat and/or DLP is now copied from the NAND, if they're not found on the SD card.
Improvement
  • Removed unused code related to per-game soft-reset.
Bug fixes
  • If WiFi LED is set to on, resetting a game will now turn it back on, due to Unlaunch v2.0 turning it off.
  • These games now work with Heap Shrink set to Auto:
    • Luminous Arc
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness
    • Stitch Jam

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
v12.2.1

Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.

Includes nds-bootstrap v0.30.1.

What's new?
  • DSi, DS Classic Menu: Pictochat and/or DLP is now copied from the NAND, if they're not found on the SD card.
Improvement
  • Removed unused code related to per-game soft-reset.
Bug fixes
  • If WiFi LED is set to on, resetting a game will now turn it back on, due to Unlaunch v2.0 turning it off.
  • These games now work with Heap Shrink set to Auto:
    • Luminous Arc
    • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Darkness
    • Stitch Jam
Err...actual filler up a 64GB SD Card....if I had waited a few Minutes.....now i do not have the double Work.:rofl2:

Thank you for your always free reliable and fast Service of Update.:yay:

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely not, since the DS has no built-in storage.

Actually it has 256K of flash storage and there was even CFW for it (flashme) that was mainly used to boot DS games from GBA slot flash carts though it also provided recovery/unbrick functionality as the first 64K could not be written to unless you shorted SL1. Not that it is anywhere near enough for something like twilight menu.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it has 256K of flash storage and there was even CFW for it (flashme) that was mainly used to boot DS games from GBA slot flash carts though it also provided recovery/unbrick functionality as the first 64K could not be written to unless you shorted SL1. Not that it is anywhere near enough for something like twilight menu.
imagine hardmodding a ds to give it a crap ton of flash storage- like upgrade 256K to 256G lol

delnirui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think you're onto something.
I would like to know what cluster/allocation size they're using.
When my 128GB SanDisk SD got corrupted it was formatted FAT32 with 32kb cluster size.
The fix for me was buying a 32GB SD and just using that for TWiLight Menu. (also formatted FAT32 with 32kb cluster size)

And to everyone saying "I didn't experience corruption." - sometimes it's not that apparent. When my SD got corrupted the first time I only noticed when trying to back up my whole SD to PC and one of the files couldn't be copied.
On 3DS everything was seemingly fine. Since especially on bigger SDs you tend to have a lot of games/apps installed, corruption could go unnoticed until you open the affected apps/games or try to copy files.

Last edited by delnirui,

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m currently running TWLmenu on a 3ds with Luma and crud (yeah, I know I seem to switch platforms every other day and that’s because I have done exactly that) and I’m using DSi theme in white. The secondary color is pink despite me not setting anything to do that, and it isn’t pink on the other systems. I want to change it to blue or black. How do I do that?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m currently running TWLmenu on a 3ds with Luma and crud (yeah, I know I seem to switch platforms every other day and that’s because I have done exactly that) and I’m using DSi theme in white. The secondary color is pink despite me not setting anything to do that, and it isn’t pink on the other systems. I want to change it to blue or black. How do I do that?
Change the color in DS Profile settings in 3DS System Settings.

asunavn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Oh sorry my bad english, You can create a quick save menu and customize a cheat while in the game, when I'm playing nds the game sometimes there are some cheats that need to be turned on and off, but to turn it on and off I have to turn off the app and customize it. readjust

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao