Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what was the point in abandoning TWLoader and SRLoader, for this? Was it to streamline the apps between the two hardwares? Because I actually enjoyed how fleshed-out and robust TWLoader had been coming along, and now I have to start all over again setting this shit up.
Only TWLoader was dropped, and SRLoader got renamed to DSiMenu++.
Starting with this release, SRLoader gets a new name, called DSiMenu++, named after Explorer++, which is a replacement for Windows Explorer.
Also starting with this release, DSiMenu++ replaces TWLoader, as TWLoader is now discontinued, as it'd take longer to maintain both DSiMenu++ and TWLoader repos, also due to the fact that TWLoader takes some time to start, including icon caching, downloading/loading box art, and pauses when picking a game.
DSiMenu++ has none of these issues, replicates the DSi Menu more accurately, and only working on that will bring faster updates.
As a result, we now just have one menu to load ROMs on the SD card through, and the upside is that it works on both DSi and 3DS/2DS consoles! ;)

Reactions: JSMastah
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DSiMenu++ doesn't install on my 3DS for any reason. I have latest B9S, Luma, FBI, and 3DS system version.
It says installation is complete in FBI, but then there's no apps on the home menu.
Is there something I'm doing wrong?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSiMenu++ doesn't install on my 3DS for any reason. I have latest B9S, Luma, FBI, and 3DS system version.
It says installation is complete in FBI, but then there's no apps on the home menu.
Is there something I'm doing wrong?
As the first post states, you need to install the DSiMenu++ Launcher that launches DSiMenu++ on 3DS.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this allow us to boot our games and ds flashcards in dsi mode?
I loaded assassin's creed discovery from sd amd tries to use the wanted feature buy it says dsi is required from this

In the settings i set ths clock spees to 133mhz
No. All games are booted in DS mode.

Reactions: NoNAND

juniorcba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know how can i boot my r4i sdhc 3ds rts through this? I get an error when i select the slot 1 card
Is this one your flashcard?
R4i%20Gold%206.1.jpg

@Robz8
I have this one fro the picture, and was wondering, what file should I use on it?
Also, what advantages I have using the DSiMenu++ when I already have an flashcard?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this one your flashcard?
R4i%20Gold%206.1.jpg

@Robz8
I have this one fro the picture, and was wondering, what file should I use on it?
Also, what advantages I have using the DSiMenu++ when I already have an flashcard?
DSiMenu++ can also be used on a flashcard, with the advantages are being able to autoboot a last-selected game, and enabling 48khz sound on DSi/3DS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have that. Flawless Platinum shows up but it says "This game cannot be launched" when I try to select it.
If that is not a DSi-exclusive/DSiWare game, open the .nds file in a hex editor, then write "00" at 0x12 (left side).

Reactions: juniorcba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.