Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AlexTCGPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So, I asked around about why does it takes so long for my DSi to boot and they said it's because my SD it's too big and the console would work best with a 256mb partition, question is, if I do partition my SD so it has the Nand part and rom files separated, will DSiMenu still work and find the roms or I need to do some config?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I asked around about why does it takes so long for my DSi to boot and they said it's because my SD it's too big and the console would work best with a 256mb partition, question is, if I do partition my SD so it has the Nand part and rom files separated, will DSiMenu still work and find the roms or I need to do some config?
Homebrew can only read the first partition of the SD card.

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i see you put a new nds-bootstrap that make more games to works, special Star Fox Command and Diddy Kong Racing!!
Thanks i will try it later!

PD: where i can find the nigthly nds-bootstrap? i miss the page

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
really great work! nicely done, I want to test on my DSlite (and maybe try o 3DS too)
just one thing I'm a bit unsure, the DSi animations are just for show or we could do lie playing DSiware roms on an old DS too?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
So what was the point in abandoning TWLoader and SRLoader, for this? Was it to streamline the apps between the two hardwares? Because I actually enjoyed how fleshed-out and robust TWLoader had been coming along, and now I have to start all over again setting this shit up.

Reactions: Namesnipe

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance I can install this on a hacked N2DSXL without the use of a PC? I have acces to a mobile only at the moment.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance I can install this on a hacked N2DSXL without the use of a PC? I have acces to a mobile only at the moment.

If your android phone can take an SD card, you can plug in your 2DS SD card to it and transfer files. The homebrew 3DShell also lets you create an FTP server to edit the SD card on the 2DS.

Reactions: JSMastah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs