Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok i know of another site that has what you want it has ROMs and is a PORTAL. (again capitals and reverse ROMs and PORTAL.
Dude you’re awesome! EDIT: security on computer warned me of a virus from downloads on that site :rofl: I mean, you’re still awesome for finding it though!

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,

Nightlore152

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i am trying to run pokemon white 2 (dsi enchanced version) on the 3ds dsi menu. The game seems to run perfectly with the exception for whatever reason whenever I open the pokemon option in the menu the game crashed with a black or white screen. Please help

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone got a clue on why Pokèmon volt white 2 won't boot? It doesn't even white screen, bootstrap just straight up refuses to load it and gives an error while loading.
Both bootstrap and EFE are unable to decompress it's arm9 binary, so that's why it errors.
Hi i am trying to run pokemon white 2 (dsi enchanced version) on the 3ds dsi menu. The game seems to run perfectly with the exception for whatever reason whenever I open the pokemon option in the menu the game crashed with a black or white screen. Please help
Is your ROM AP-patched?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything is working fine! So thank you for your help! I have another question however. What is the BOOT.NDS file used for, as it appears as an app in the DS menu.
Booting DSiMenu++ via DSiWarehax, and/or returning to it from emulators.
You can navigate to a folder with your ROMs, if you don't want to see it.
Also when pressing start, I am guided to a new menu. What is that as it’s different from my SD card.
It's the start menu, where you can go into settings, launch your DS cart, and start GBARunner2.

Reactions: AwesomeSaucemGuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here