Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

ThePSGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm having some trouble with TWilight Menu : I downloaded the latest version and I wanted to change a few settings. I can do that but once I press "B" to quit, it get stuck on a white screen without actually saving the changes.
I can confirm it doesn't crash because I can still press the home button and go back to the 3DS home screen.

Also, I installed TWilight Menu a first time with the Universal Updater then uninstalled it and tried installing again with the TWilight Updater but it still doesn't let me change my settings.

Any ideas on how I can manage my preferences within the app ? I'm using a New3DS by the way.

Reactions: Aphelios

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble with TWilight Menu : I downloaded the latest version and I wanted to change a few settings. I can do that but once I press "B" to quit, it get stuck on a white screen without actually saving the changes.
I can confirm it doesn't crash because I can still press the home button and go back to the 3DS home screen.

Also, I installed TWilight Menu a first time with the Universal Updater then uninstalled it and tried installing again with the TWilight Updater but it still doesn't let me change my settings.

Any ideas on how I can manage my preferences within the app ? I'm using a New3DS by the way.
Try updating TWiLight Menu++ to the Nightly, and see if it fixes your issue.

TurboShell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will there be a fix for the cloneboot (ds download play) problem coming soon? I've heard that it was worked on in old forum posts from like a year ago but I don't know when it's going to be fixed.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will there be a fix for the cloneboot (ds download play) problem coming soon? I've heard that it was worked on in old forum posts from like a year ago but I don't know when it's going to be fixed.
There has been no progress, so likely not anytime soon.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Reformat your flashcard's SD card to FAT32 with 32kb cluster size, or use a DS Memory Expansion Pak.

I think this is maybe an Flashcard "Issue" with Pokemon Black TID:IRBO (and Pokemon White/Black 2).

I have used the v.16.0.0 Flashcard Files and the Pokemon Games works perfectly (with the Memory Expansion)
with the R4iTT v1.6 Flashcard
but
not with the R4 SDHC Dual Core 2018 Flashcard.

Thank you.:)

kaizen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are anyone else having issues with the updater? v16.0.0 keeps failing to download. I've tried more than 10 times now.

Edit: I was able to update using the universal updater, however the twilight menu updater is still saying that I need an update even though I have the v16. I'll ignore it for now. Another issue has occurred though, before the update I was able to access my flashcard via twilight menu, now I can't access it it just giving me the smiling flashcard then a whitescreen I tried using a different app to launch the flashcard and that worked.

The flashcard is dstt and has the latest version of twilight menu.

Last edited by kaizen,

JanineSolomon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having difficulties working with cheat codes in TM++ (latest version),
ive read that enabling/disabling cheats is possible through the use of Acekard themes, but my TM++ installation does not display Acekard as a theme option in its settings.

Acekard themes are present in the SD card in [sd:\_nds\TWiLightMenu\akmenu\themes], which seems to be the correct place... is there something else im missing?

(many thanks in advance :blush:)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having difficulties working with cheat codes in TM++ (latest version),
ive read that enabling/disabling cheats is possible through the use of Acekard themes, but my TM++ installation does not display Acekard as a theme option in its settings.

Acekard themes are present in the SD card in [sd:\_nds\TWiLightMenu\akmenu\themes], which seems to be the correct place... is there something else im missing?

(many thanks in advance :blush:)
The Acekard/WoodUI theme is temporarily disabled, as it contained a lot of bugs.
To enable cheats in the other themes, press Y to open the per-game settings, then press X to open the cheat menu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i play dragon ball origins 2 frame slow down when 2 or 3 enemies came out to fight goku
what going on can you fix this problem for me
Are you sure this is an nds-bootstrap issue, and not an issue with the game itself?
Either way, try turning on TWL clock speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay