Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Munandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm curious, with the ability of bootstrap to play DSiWare games maybe there is possibility to play DSiWare on smartphone.. As you may aware, there's app called Drastic to play nds rom.. Is there possibility to run TwilightMenu++ on Drastic?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 do you know why Drayano’s Pokémon Blaze and Volt games are recognized by the rom hack names but Sacred and Storm are generically Heart and Soul?
Because the ROM banner text isn't changed to reflect the ROM hack names.
I'm curious, with the ability of bootstrap to play DSiWare games maybe there is possibility to play DSiWare on smartphone.. As you may aware, there's app called Drastic to play nds rom.. Is there possibility to run TwilightMenu++ on Drastic?
No.
There needs to be an emulator that supports DSi mode.

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because the ROM banner text isn't changed to reflect the ROM hack names.

No.
There needs to be an emulator that supports DSi mode.
But for the black and white rom hacks their banners change

5BFD6413-28B7-4CAD-8C92-70F8DA0A7DEA.jpeg BE7B6696-7E06-40AA-9799-70B04F60F514.jpeg B902AE27-41C5-4D52-867A-FB4F408191E6.jpeg

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's because for those ROM hacks, the ROM banner text is changed.
That’s weird Sacred and Storm also have anti piracy too and the Blaze and Volt both have cheats for them in my cheat files I think that has to with me having close to proper black and white roms but improper yet perfectly working heart and soul but :wink:

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@retrogamefan New AP issue report!
Tuxifan on Discord said:
Hi, in Twilightmenu++, the game "Professor Layton and the Last Specter" I am completely unable to pass the puzzle "the red connection": whatever I do, I am unable to solve it, while it works perfectly on the original cardridge!

Jonatan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
could you maybe add the feature to change the text that is displayed on them main menu? right now it just says DSi, but maybe you could add an option in the settings to change it to a custom title.

Jonatan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
How do you un-hide folders from the main menu? you know if you press X and then Y you can hide a folder on TWLmenu, does anybody know how to un-hide them?

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
activate show hidden files in menue then unhide

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the dsi-musicplayer cant play music from hidden musicfolder?

Jonatan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
activate show hidden files in menue then unhide

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the dsi-musicplayer cant play music from hidden musicfolder?
Oh thanks a lot for the help!
The DSi sound app can play music from hidden folders (I just accidentally hide a folder containing all of my game roms).

Stabnormality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Robz8 Im sorry im new to gbatemp so i dont know how to reply to a really old bit of the thread but i was just asking - did anyone ever make a full fix for the sporadically lifting brush in Okamiden on 3ds consoles? From what i read on page 536 it was still choppy with the fix there? idk sorry to bother you i just really liked okami on the wii and wanted to play the sequel

Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 Im sorry im new to gbatemp so i dont know how to reply to a really old bit of the thread but i was just asking - did anyone ever make a full fix for the sporadically lifting brush in Okamiden on 3ds consoles? From what i read on page 536 it was still choppy with the fix there? idk sorry to bother you i just really liked okami on the wii and wanted to play the sequel

It seems the only way to fix this, is to optimize the SD read code, as it runs on arm7, which also handles the touch screen.

Stabnormality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems the only way to fix this, is to optimize the SD read code, as it runs on arm7, which also handles the touch screen.
Um

Is this something I would do in the settings or something that would be done to the actual twilight menu program? I don't know much of the terminology.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE