Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with my ds now;. gba games boot to white screen and ds games get error - 1.

gameboy games work. I'm using a supercard dstwo btw.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

I recently updated my Twilight Menu++ to v12.2.0 and now GBARunner2 is no longer showing in the middle box but instead it shows the last game I loaded. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't. Just launch a GBA ROM from the ROM menu.
Just wondering (haven't put roms of non-ds stuff on my dsi yet), can you also just launch all other roms from the menu provided the right emulator and whatnot? Like I can just select an nes rom and it just uses nesds or n8ds or whatever to launch it without me having to go to another thing first?
If so, great! 8)

Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering (haven't put roms of non-ds stuff on my dsi yet), can you also just launch all other roms from the menu provided the right emulator and whatnot? Like I can just select an nes rom and it just uses nesds or n8ds or whatever to launch it without me having to go to another thing first?
If so, great! 8)
Yes.

Reactions: banjo2

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 , I have an issue with final fantasy 1 and 2 dawn of souls on the ds. I'm using a flash cart (supercard dstwo), but the game doesn't boot. it gets stuck at a white screen. I tried other options like it mentions in the menu, but it didn't affect it. also, I'm getting random freezes when exiting by launcher with game boy games. this is what it was doing on the 3ds as well.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 , I have an issue with final fantasy 1 and 2 dawn of souls on the ds. I'm using a flash cart (supercard dstwo), but the game doesn't boot. it gets stuck at a white screen. I tried other options like it mentions in the menu, but it didn't affect it. also, I'm getting random freezes when exiting by launcher with game boy games. this is what it was doing on the 3ds as well.
Please post this in the GBARunner2 thread, so Gericom knows about this.

Draexelion

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey so I need some help. I'm running twilight menu ++ off of my flashcard and Pokémon black 2 gets a black screen after the intro with the professor immediately after the AUTUMN splash. My second issue is that I can't return to twilight menu by using the L+R+down+B combo. nothing happens when I do the combo. Im runnings twilight menu, as I said, off of my flashcard on my New 3ds XL with cfw. Help? thanks in advance

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I'm attemptng to do this on my dis xl and after I get to the part where I try to intstall just twilight menu to replace mt regular menu, t doesn't show up as a dsi app on my dsi and its to showing in my files in unlaunch. any ides ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs