Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Zapdos857

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't soft reset or return to the Twlight menu. I have in game patching on with Luma but it still kicks me back to the home screen

Jirafik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2ds xl new with Luma I installed the according to the instructions, but launch TWiLight Menu there was an error: "failed to apply 4 firm patch" Help please)

Jirafik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I you follow 3ds.hacks.guide ,version Luma V10.0.1 There were no problems with other games, only with installation Twilight

Jirafik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Twilight updater but it didn’t work(
Same error

Attachments

• TTkzpbxlixw.jpg
    TTkzpbxlixw.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 159

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Reactions: banjo2

Jirafik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you were able to download and install with Twilight updater? You could try to just get rid of twilightmenu completely from your sd card and only using twilight updater and pick release version only.

I solved the problem by reinstalling N3DS AGB.cia and N3DS TWL.cia
Everything worked thanks for the help)

Rayburt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im glad i decided to switch over to this, i was going to do it months ago but never did. is there a way to go back to the menu after loading a rom, or do i have to close it then re-launch it to switch games?

Last edited by Rayburt,
Reactions: banjo2

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It still follows the crashes with Suikoden Tierkreis EU :(
It happens when collecting rewards, in the part when the desert appears it is also crash and in the final battle it gets stuck with a white screen.
I don't know if there will be a solution, but I let them know for those who are going to play it ^_^

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im glad i decided to switch over to this, i was going to do it months ago but never did. is there a way to go back to the menu after loading a rom, or do i have to close it then re-launch it to switch games?
Hold L+R+DOWN+B for 2 seconds.
It still follows the crashes with Suikoden Tierkreis EU :(
It happens when collecting rewards, in the part when the desert appears it is also crash and in the final battle it gets stuck with a white screen.
I don't know if there will be a solution, but I let them know for those who are going to play it ^_^
Does turning off heap shrink fix this? I know it fixes some other issue with that game.

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does turning off heap shrink fix this? I know it fixes some other issue with that game.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately it still crashes :sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.