Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I feel like I'm dumb and overlook something very simple but how can I change my username displayed in TWIlight Menu running on a new 3DS? o.o

Reactions: banjo2

SkyDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Change it in DS Profile settings in System Settings.

Thanks! I forgot the 3DS even had these settings, my bad!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Change it in DS Profile settings in System Settings.

Sorry for the Double Post but I only have "Message" and "Colour" settings there o.o

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I forgot the 3DS even had these settings, my bad!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry for the Double Post but I only have "Message" and "Colour" settings there o.o
There should be a (nick)name option somewhere in System Settings.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your 3ds user name is also your ds user name you cant have separate names. As SkyDX said the 3ds will only let you change your ds displayed message or the colour.

SkyDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Your 3ds user name is also your ds user name you cant have separate names. As SkyDX said the 3ds will only let you change your ds displayed message or the colour.

Well that's the thing, my 3DS nickname is SkyDX but for whatever reason my DS nick is listed as SkyRed3 everywhere o.o

SkyDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try changing it again, then revert it back.
If that doesn't fix it, then if you're using EmuNAND, please follow this guide.

I'm using SysNand Luma3DS but yeah that did the trick, thanks! I actually thought of going into the name-entry and backing out again but I didn't think of changing anything. Now it works! :P

Oh and if you are reading this already, any idea why Pokémon White 2 as a cartridge only shows two white screens when launched as Slot 1 through Twilight Menu? I would like to boot it that way for the widescreen patch.

Or is the Slot 1 boot only meant for Flashcards? If so I can just use my dump but since I don't need my Acekard anymore I thought I would keep Pokémon in the slot so it doesn't collect dust :P

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using SysNand Luma3DS but yeah that did the trick, thanks! I actually thought of going into the name-entry and backing out again but I didn't think of changing anything. Now it works! :P

Oh and if you are reading this already, any idea why Pokémon White 2 as a cartridge only shows two white screens when launched as Slot 1 through Twilight Menu? I would like to boot it that way for the widescreen patch.

Or is the Slot 1 boot only meant for Flashcards? If so I can just use my dump but since I don't need my Acekard anymore I thought I would keep Pokémon in the slot so it doesn't collect dust :P
Slot-1 boot only works for regular DS games with NTR on the sticker, as well as DS-mode flashcards.

Reactions: SkyDX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol