Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it shows: BINF: bios.bin not found. Add GBA BIOS to enable GBARunner2. Really don't know where should I put the bios.bin file when using Flashcard mode.
Put "bios.bin" in "sd:/_gba/" on the flashcard's microSD root.

If it's still not found:
  1. Are file extensions turned on, on your PC?
  2. Are the folder and file named correctly, with no typos?

Last edited by RocketRobz,

yanz81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Put "bios.bin" in "sd:/_gba/" on the flashcard's microSD root.

If it's still not found:
  1. Are file extensions turned on, on your PC?
  2. Are the folder and file named correctly, with no typos?
WOW, thanks. It was named GBA.BIOS, as I downloaded. I didn't change the name.

Would you please add support for non-English characters? I bet the cheat file can't display Chinese neither.

Reactions: RocketRobz

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I posted this on the original translation thread also.
so I'm trying to play Mugen no Frontier (English patch) on an emulator on my PC after moving a save file from my N3DS' TWiLight Menu++ but I'm getting a problem.

This is how it normally is if I start a fresh save on the emulator without moving the .sav from N3DS:
e4qxA7r.png

I'm able to press A and move to the title screen to start the game.

But with the moved save file, it gives me this screen and I'm unable to do anyhting in this screen:
XgggSIo.png

Do you know what's going on?

Last edited by Devillain,

Argon11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, is there any tool I can use to extract save data from games loaded loaded using this menu?
Edit: Apparently you can see the .sav extension of any games you played in the same folder the games is located.

Last edited by Argon11,

pbsk8

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
how can I play gbc games with the purple gbc border?

I tried with shantae and I only get a tiny centered screen and if I press Y it gets stretched in 4:3

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can I play gbc games with the purple gbc border?

I tried with shantae and I only get a tiny centered screen and if I press Y it gets stretched in 4:3
You need to search for the image in the DS screen resolution, and in .bmp format, and set it in the emulator's settings.

Reactions: Alexander1970

amoklavin

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I have tried twlight menu app. The program is working and I can play roms but .nds games still white screen. How can fix the white screen porblem. I have checked the list of compatibility and dual strike is working. Can anyone help me?

Zeldafan404

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to make an account just to ask this question since I cant seem to find a fix anywhere so here i am. New 3ds xl user here

Im using the manual method of installing twilight menu and I cant seem to put the _nds folder in the sd card (connecting sd card to pc by network) When i try it gives me some kind of error telling me something about needing permissions to perform this action, and it shows the themes folder. My pc would then refuse to open any folders in microsd card and i would have to power it off and turn it back on again.

So... whats going on here? Like i said, i couldnt find any fixes to this no matter how much i looked.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi I posted this on the original translation thread also.
so I'm trying to play Mugen no Frontier (English patch) on an emulator on my PC after moving a save file from my N3DS' TWiLight Menu++ but I'm getting a problem.

This is how it normally is if I start a fresh save on the emulator without moving the .sav from N3DS:
e4qxA7r.png

I'm able to press A and move to the title screen to start the game.

But with the moved save file, it gives me this screen and I'm unable to do anyhting in this screen:
XgggSIo.png

Do you know what's going on?
You're using DESMUME, right? You need to click on "import save file" in the settings and select the N3DS save, since DESMUME doesn't use .sav but .somethingelse (I forgot and don't want to look it up now). If you import the save file thus, it will convert it (by making a new copy, the old .sav will still remain) to the DESMUME format and allow you to use it.

Unless it's due to AP issues, you could always try asking over in the Mugen translation thread about it too.

Omegazerormz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
hey... I just created this account today just to solve a problem... megaman zx advent doesn't work on Twilight menu ++ version 11.0.0. it just boots up to the logos screen and after the logos screen, stays on a black screen for ever. can you help?:unsure:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm on new 3ds xl

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey... I just created this account today just to solve a problem... megaman zx advent doesn't work on Twilight menu ++ version 11.0.0. it just boots up to the logos screen and after the logos screen, stays on a black screen for ever. can you help?:unsure:

I'm on new 3ds xl
Works fine for me.
What region is the ROM?

Omegazerormz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
usa (also tried the undub which didn't work either)

if you want more info, I'm using the CIA version of TWL menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: