Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For anybody having issues with special characters such as Japanese fonts not appearing correctly, the best thing to do is edit the header using Tinke, I replaced the offending characters with English or romaji and it looks much tidier now.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Reboot the 3DS.

That worked though it didn't fix the arm9 crashes with the latest Luma commit and after further testing I have found that I can't run any DSIware (srloader and regular dsiware crash immediately while twloader crashes when loading a ds game) with it.

Update: It turns out Luma really didn't like having a filename of 1-Luma-nightly-1182d3a-20180324.firm and the reason the earlier version worked is because it was named 1-Luma-nightly-938cb64.old2.firm

Last edited by nl255,

NillLua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to fix the touch screen issue on Sudohax? I'm trying to find a Image viewer/Media player that will work on a DS(i) SD card. I've already tried moonshell and DSOrganize, neither of them work. I am really not wanting to buy a flash cart that I will use only for that...
Can someone help me out here?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to fix the touch screen issue on Sudohax? I'm trying to find a Image viewer/Media player that will work on a DS(i) SD card. I've already tried moonshell and DSOrganize, neither of them work. I am really not wanting to buy a flash cart that I will use only for that...
Can someone help me out here?
Touch screen input currently doesn't work on homebrew.

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
no but you can install sudokuhax via ugopwn (rom and all)
But I do not have the sudoku program and could not follow the steps on dsi guide for install a dsi ware because the program to convert .cia to .app does not work for me. What I do?

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I do not have the sudoku program and could not follow the steps on dsi guide for install a dsi ware because the program to convert .cia to .app does not work for me. What I do?
well my services are available but dont want to risk a ban (even tho there services that offer EXPLOITS on this site)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves