Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to access Twilight Menu ++ without going through Twilight Menu ++ Launcher? It would save a lot of time.
You can disable the DS/DSi boot screen in CTR-mode settings part of the launcher.
Doing that speeds up boot time.

The reason why we have a launcher for TWiLight Menu++ is so that the app itself knows that this is running on a 3DS console, so it enables some specific stuff specific to the console.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Elwyndas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to express my gratitude. This software works well.
Do you think it will be possible one day to start DS games from the 3DS homescreen as forwarders/CIA's? Basically just telling Twilight to load the ROM, end of story. Perhaps this is already possible and I'm just too lazy to find out.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to express my gratitude. This software works well.
Do you think it will be possible one day to start DS games from the 3DS homescreen as forwarders/CIA's? Basically just telling Twilight to load the ROM, end of story. Perhaps this is already possible and I'm just too lazy to find out.
Yes, it's possible.
Here's the thread for creating forwarders.

Ajstrife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't support savestates.
Just regular .sav files, which should be in a folder called "saves", which should be made in the same folder as the .nds ROMs.
I understand that I mean like how do I load a save file because I want to load this Pokémon soul silver 100% complete save file I downloaded online

Sylaphy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had my Old 3DS updated to 11.9 and I had to redownload Twilight Menu, but I'm having issues with save files. Whenever I start my game, save it and then turn the system off, it doesn't actually save and it just creates a new one, making me have to start over everytime I turn off my system. Is there any way I can fix this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had my Old 3DS updated to 11.9 and I had to redownload Twilight Menu, but I'm having issues with save files. Whenever I start my game, save it and then turn the system off, it doesn't actually save and it just creates a new one, making me have to start over everytime I turn off my system. Is there any way I can fix this?
Move all of your .sav files to a new folder called "saves", in the same folder as your .nds files.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can disable the DS/DSi boot screen in CTR-mode settings part of the launcher.
Doing that speeds up boot time.

The reason why we have a launcher for TWiLight Menu++ is so that the app itself knows that this is running on a 3DS console, so it enables some specific stuff specific to the console.
I'm not sure if maybe they meant a setting to skip the menu (it still loads the console specific stuff, but doesnt require additional input). Maybe having an option to do this and hold a button to get back into the menu while loading? Either way, I love this project.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if maybe they meant a setting to skip the menu (it still loads the console specific stuff, but doesnt require additional input). Maybe having an option to do this and hold a button to get back into the menu while loading? Either way, I love this project.
Hold Select after the "homebrew" screen to re-enter CTR-mode settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality