DS Hobro

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by madstarr, Sep 22, 2007.

Sep 22, 2007

DS Hobro by madstarr at 5:24 AM (3,680 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. madstarr
    OP

Newcomer madstarr Advanced Member

United States
    How do i work it? I put in the ip address, i load the server.exe thing, and i load dsgobro and it says that the ip address cannot be used. help? [​IMG]

2. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    There's no need to put in any IP address for DS Hobro 0.3 (which can be downloaded from this sites Download/Homebrew/DS App section), you just run the Server.exe on your computer, and then run the app on your DS and connect. Just make sure you've set up your WiFi connection in an official game like Mario Kart, and then try again. It also could be that it's being blocked by a Firewall, or your port666 isn't open.

3. madstarr
    OP

United States
    what do you mean not opened. anmd when i power up ds hobro on my ds, i just leave the ip address and 666.666.666 alone? and hit enter?

4. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yes, you can't change it anyway. Just go into the settings of whatever Firewall you use, and it will have a list of programs that use the internet. Make sure the Server.exe isn't on the blocked list.

5. madstarr
    OP

United States
    where can i find the firewall settings?

6. c_house

Member c_house GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm having a problem where when I start the server a box comes up that says the zero-configuration server is down. What do I do?