OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bentemple.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with ds Hobro 0.3, when ever I hit a to connect to my local network, it just sits there saying this: ""** Initialising WiFi...". I have wireless working in all my games but it seems my sylph amp does the same thing. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Ben

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Did you set it up? You need to post you'r IP on a file in there and account and other stuff..

As far as i know, you do not need to input any settings with DS Hobro 0.3. Its all automated. Except when you execute the "server.exe".

But aside from that, i'm also having problems. I connect via the Nintendo Wifi USB, and im using Hobro 0.3 aswell. At first it worked, then i took out my SD card to put more roms in, then when i booted DS Hobro back up it got stuck at "Initializing WiFi". I used DS Hobro 0.2 aswell inputed all the settings and still got stuck at "Initializing Wifi". Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Happens to me too , All you do is press the start button on the DS Hobro Server , Wait around 20 seconds .. Then open the DS and the DS Hobro .. If it doesn't work repeat the process , I sometimes need like 5 times to re-open it untill it works.. >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun +1