ds hobro 0.3 HELP!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by alexjzim, Jul 8, 2008.

1. alexjzim
    OP

alexjzim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    im having a problem trying to run ds hobro 0.3, when i try to start it, i get a popup saying: The Zero-configuration server appears to be down. Please try again.

If any1 know what to do, i need it!! also, if any1 has it working, does it need a slto 2 cartridge?

2. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    I think Costello shut down the server for DS Hobro or somethin'.
    Here's Costello's Devblog

Either way, it's a server problem and there isn't much you can do.

3. alexjzim
    OP

alexjzim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    tht solves one problem, but since i have a m3 real (with gba exp pack) i just use normal web browser. I got an acekard 2, though and i dont wanna get the 3 in 1, so i was wondering if this was without a slot 2

4. alexjzim
    OP

alexjzim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    and i downloaded the 2nd hobro (since i the third wasnt working) and the server works. im usually good at this stuff, but every1 gets stumped sometimes.

5. starfox468

starfox468 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2007
    Canada
    Hiding In Your House
    Does it even connect to his server?

6. alexjzim
    OP

alexjzim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    im nto sure, ik i got hte 2nd to work, but not the third

7. starfox468

starfox468 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2007
    Canada
    Hiding In Your House
    Translation: I am not sure I have gotten the 2nd version to work, but the third is not working.

Hmmm: Mabye it has somthing to do with your card, try updating it's firmware, or mabye it's just buggy

8. alexjzim
    OP

alexjzim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    United States
    Lol, one of my hand types faster than the other, so i spell rlly bad, and when u download the zip file and extract it, u need to click setup, then start. the third version wont work when i try to click start, it has nothign to do with the ds at all (at that point).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice