Hacking DS hinge crack and more?

neojei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wonder how many people with the hinge crack also suffered other defects? Such as the touch screen being defective, and other things. I'm so paranoid now because I have a launch DS Lite with a crack on each side, I'm just wondering if the next thing that could happen is a defective touch screen.

marzxbarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got the crack on the left hinge so far. Other defects are that the right shoulder button doesn't click when it's pressed. It's been like this since I've had my DS Lite. Also, my sound is very low compared to my friends DS Lite. I'm not sure whether it's because of the patching software (I use a DS-Link and he uses an M3 Lite), but his Onyx Black DSL is about two times louder than my Pearl White, purchased about a month after launch.

neojei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My buddies have euro black Dses, I just realize there's are louder too. I've read another thread with people claiming the touch screen becomes kinda dead. Strating with the top area of it. I'm just afraid this is happening to most of the first batch ds lites... The crack hinge, I'm just going to buy a replacement shell instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y