Hacking DS hacking scene?

Chiodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like reading hacker's blogs, tweets and forum post. Are there any notable DS/3DS hackers that I can follow on twitter or that have blogs?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I like reading hacker's blogs, tweets and forum post. Are there any notable DS/3DS hackers that I can follow on twitter or that have blogs?

As far as the DS is concerned, there's not much there to hack anymore, but you can follow Team Twiizers if you'd like.

For the 3DS, I recommend reading up on 3DSBrew, that way you'll be following the exploits of numerous hackers rather than just one particular group.

Reactions: 1 person

Chiodo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As far as the DS is concerned, there's not much there to hack anymore, but you can follow Team Twiizers if you'd like.

For the 3DS, I recommend reading up on 3DSBrew, that way you'll be following the exploits of numerous hackers rather than just one particular group.

Thanks for the info. The only reason I would want to follow DS hackers is because the might hack the 3DS. I follow the PSP and PS3 hacking scene. It seems like they are already focusing on hacking the Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night