Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Inunah said:
Yeah, if they think Spirit Tracks was crap, then they must think Imagine games and Scene It Twilight was endorsed by God himself.
But the DS Zelda games really are crap. If only they had button controls, they'd be good (or at least decent), but the touch screen controls are some of the worst in all DS games. They constantly refuse to work.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just can't wait for the sheer amount of orgasming noobs that flood in screaming for Pokemon.

I'm just freaking excited for Etrian Odyssey and Pokemon. (I love RPGs)

P. L. isn't bad either!

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
For me, lack of button controls are not even the problem I have with the DS zelda games. I hate them because the world and story are just un-interesting, lack of button controls don't help though.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guild McCommunist said:
Okamiden

Developed by: Capcom
Published by: Capcom
Release date: September 30th (Japan)
Genre: Action Adventure
My Hype Level: I'd like to try it, but in English
GBAtemp Hype Level: DO WANT
Why?!? WHY?!? Why wasn't I born in Japan?!?
cry.gif

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
want, want, want...
laugh.gif

can't wait.......
Last Widow, Professor Layton, OkamiDen, and Pokemon. Don't care if its in Japan or what.....

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Fine! I better not see any topics about DN then. The only thing I expect to see is those you have mentioned McGuild!

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Okamiden

Developed by: Capcom
Published by: Capcom
Release date: September 30th (Japan)
Genre: Action Adventure
My Hype Level: I'd like to try it, but in English
GBAtemp Hype Level: DO WANT
Why?!? WHY?!? Why wasn't I born in Japan?!?
cry.gif
I'd guess that if you were born in Japan, you wouldn't know English and then okamiden would be a U or PAL only release.

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Guild McCommunist said:
Alright, here's the deal with the Last Window. I'm too lazy to add it plus I have absolutely no idea/interest in what it is since I don't really give two shits about Hotel Dusk. If you want it in there you can send your own write-up and I'll add it. Just follow my format, get the boxart from IGN, and send it. Good grammar and spelling is necessary. This is a "community project" of sorts, so why not get you involved?

Do you even LIKE videogames?? You're always going on about how you feel like you're the only one who didn't like every single game that gets mentioned. I mean WTF? It's okay to try to look special, but there are better ways to do so than saying how much you don't like games in a video game forum.

Sorry, had to say that.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inunah said:
I'd guess that if you were born in Japan, you wouldn't know English and then okamiden would be a U or PAL only release.

Actually, quite a few people in Japan can speak very good English.

In the same way that quite a few people in the states can speak average Latino Spanish.

As in....a handful speak poor Spanish.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
In the same way that quite a few people in the states can speak average Latino Spanish.

Believe it or not, I've spoken to Japanese people in Japan who speaks better English than some Americans who's native language is English.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
phoenixgoddess27 said:
monkat said:

Believe it or not, I've spoken to Japanese people in Japan who speaks better English than some Americans who's native language is English.
I find a lot of Americans tend to have horrid English online, usually with the excuse of "I'm online to relax, can't be assed to type properly."

Also, to be fair, the ones (Japanese) that speak/type English well are more likely to interact with English communities/people than the ones that can't.
tongue.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarcon said:
I find a lot of Americans tend to have horrid English online, usually with the excuse of "I'm online to relax, can't be assed to type properly."

Also, to be fair, the ones (Japanese) that speak/type English well are more likely to interact with English communities/people than the ones that can't.
tongue.gif

Haha, yes, you're right.
But I was referring to the Americans offline, especially in this area. I can't argue or stress enough on the point of going to school for education.
They all take English classes, but the majority of them can't speak English.
This is a grammar nazi's hell, which is why I'm moving from this area X_X

But to be on topic, I'm anxiously excited about Professor Layton, Okamiden, Etrian Odyssey III and Last Window
happy.gif

I play Pokemon, but I'm not a huge fan of it anymore, so I'm not too excited about it.

DD15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
OMG!!..what a great month!!..for me:

1. ONE PIECE GIGANT BATTLE!!
2. POKEMON
3. and Last Window looks interesting...I never play Hotel Dusk xD...but looks interesting xD...

but first of all ONE PIECE!! xD...2 days until then xD

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Goli said:
Hmm... I'll probably play Pokémon even though I'm not too into it, i just want to get better @ japanese and since it has a relatively simple script.

Yeah, well, it's simple script if you can understand how a 7-year-old Japanese child speaks.

It's not what you learn in textbooks.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i still can't believe we get a sequel to Hotel Dusk. Can't wait, also Batman & Spiderman looks good. Finally good sidescrollers again. I like Layton but the games are a little too lengthy for me. I lose interested in it quick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr