Gaming DS Games of the Month: September 2010

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pokémon is really the only thing I'm fully interested in. Might even import it if I like it enough (and if it is confirmed to work on all region DSi's; this game's so confusing in terms of which handhelds it will offer extra content for, some say DSi, others say 3DS, I really don't know anymore).

Okamiden is interesting, too, although for some reason I'm getting less interested the more I see of it. Awkward.

Don't give a damn about the rest of the games, they're probably not too bad but I'm just tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions: Maybe but I wasn't into the last one on the DS and I haven't really liked a Griptonite game since their Spyro GBA game.

Batman: Must have for me, will dust the DS off for that game.

Okamiden: I want to play it but will wait for the English release.

Rest of the games, not bothered about.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Ellie said:
Pokémon is really the only thing I'm fully interested in. Might even import it if I like it enough (and if it is confirmed to work on all region DSi's; this game's so confusing in terms of which handhelds it will offer extra content for, some say DSi, others say 3DS, I really don't know anymore).

Okamiden is interesting, too, although for some reason I'm getting less interested the more I see of it. Awkward.

Don't give a damn about the rest of the games, they're probably not too bad but I'm just tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.

As far as anyone knows right now, it seems features that work on the DSi will also be accessible on the 3DS, so it's likely that there won't be features that are 3DS exclusive.

Pokémon is the only game that interests me this month.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
personager said:
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215) is coming on September 17th (in Europe). That definitely deserves to be mentioned, in my opinion
How could that game be forgotten??? The first one was amazing and I love NoE for localizing it! Should be in the list!!! So much to play this month
biggrin.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Silent Storm said:
As far as anyone knows right now, it seems features that work on the DSi will also be accessible on the 3DS, so it's likely that there won't be features that are 3DS exclusive.
Yeah, I know that, but because the 3DS will only be released a bit later than Pokémon, there is a possibility that the game will already include bonus features for it.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pokemon: YESSS AT LAST
Prof. Layton: Hell no!?
frown.gif
I do not like this genre very much...
Okamiden: Hmm lets see
Etrian Odyssey III: Huh I can remember I+II but never played them to much
Batman: The Brave and the Bold: I hate him
Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions: Meh liked movie no. 1

Overall: nice that Pokemon comes, I am a Pokemon fan boy

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Just Layton for me; watching the trailers for Okamiden they've left in a lot of the things I hated about the original so methinks I'll give that one a miss.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
yay i get one week full of new layton the 2-4 weeks of new pokemon ending with unknow weeks of okamiden bout fricken time for the good titles nintendo
ikr?
I can't believe that they waited on such nice games and gave us a lot of crap along the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a