DS Flashcard - Isn´t working

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Crimsonflare, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Crimsonflare
    OP

Crimsonflare Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2013
    Brazil
    Juiz de Fora
    Hello guys!

I searched everywhere and I couldn´t have a proper answer: can someone help me?

I have a New 3DS XL, firmware 9.0. I use GW for a while and I lost the blue card. I´m trying to use DS roms with 2 another flashcards: Acekard 2i and a R4 SHDC Dual-Core (website www.r4isdhc.com).
    Both only shows black screens...

I tried use the CIA for updating the NAND to use older flashcards but with no avail. Can I upgrade to any further firmware to downgrade to 2.0? I´m afraid of bricking it!

If someone can give some leads... Thx!

2. 01000

01000 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    appearing here and there
    First of all, gateway is outdated (gw users incoming). You really shouldn't use it because there are newer resources available. Instead, you should be use 3ds.guide to install Luma3ds, because Luma fixes blocked flash cards. Follow this tutorial to get started: https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)

Crimsonflare likes this.
  3. Crimsonflare
    OP

Crimsonflare Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2013
    Brazil
    Juiz de Fora
    Thank you, I will do this now. But...
    By reading the tutorial of Luma3DS, I saw that is possible to move Emunand content to SYSNand. My Emunand is made from Gateway, not Luma... The tutorial isn´t clear about this. There´s any danger by using my old Gateway Emunand to a CFW? Thank you

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    EmuNAND is emuNAND, there's no difference what it was made with. You can follow the guide.

Crimsonflare likes this.
  5. Crimsonflare
    OP

Crimsonflare Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2013
    Brazil
    Juiz de Fora
    Thanks!
    Now learning how to convert the myriad of saves...
    I should have done that before.