Hacking DS flash carts/R4 possessing connectivity with a Wii

r2salz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I don't know if this question has already been answered but I am new to gbatemp, haven't got around to searching the forums and I appreciate the responses guys.

All I am looking to find out is; is there an R4 or other DS flash cart that has the technology to communicate with the Wii? Such as connecting Pokemon Diamond or Pearl to Pokemon Ranch or connecting D/P/Pt/HGSS via flash cart to Pokemon Battle Revolution? Correct me if I'm wrong but from my understanding the flash carts only cannot connect to the Wii because they lack the specific communication capability inside the cart to have connectivity with the Wii. Or is it the Wii magically know the game is a ROM which I highly doubt? If there are flash carts you know of that have the technology to connect to a Wii using the games listed would you please list them or direct me to a link where I can purchase the flash cart.

Thank you very much.​

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
There are only about 6 Wii games with connectivity to a DS game, it is vaguely listed that it does on this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_Wi-Fi_Connection_games

Some of them are only transferring your DS save to the Wii version like animal crossing. You would likely have to make sure you are not using a ROM trimming program that doesn't strip out the WiFi code for starter. After that, it shouldn't take you long to try all the games with connectivity.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

r2salz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thanks, that's helpful. Although that is not quite what I was looking for. I am looking a DS Flash Cart that can connect to Pokemon Battle Revolution and Pokemon Channel and it's name.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Wow thanks, that's helpful. Although that is not quite what I was looking for. I am looking a DS Flash Cart that can connect to Pokemon Battle Revolution and Pokemon Channel and it's name.
depends..

for comunicate do you need to use DS Download play? if you need to use download play, you can't use it...

if the option for communication is inside the game, it should work with no problem...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.