Hacking DS Flascart homemenu just reboots

TwistedZeon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm not sure how it is for everyone else but when using my DSTT on my o3ds on RXTools Nightly, whenever I hit home and choose to try and return to my 3ds home menu it just straight up reboots.

This is rather annoying since it takes awhile to boot up, so I'm curious if it's just me having this issue or everyone.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
this is normal
when 3DS boot to DS mode , it run something called TWL or something close to that.
you have to reboot when you exit any DS game.

Reactions: TwistedZeon

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I really do want to, but I'm not really certain I'd like to take the risk right now. But I am tempted beyond belief.
there is no risk, but it will take time the first time
at least prepare 5 hours for it, any pray for everything to work normally.

TwistedZeon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there is no risk, but it will take time the first time
at least prepare 5 hours for it, any pray for everything to work normally.
I think having to pray for everything to go normally means there is some risk to it. Besides it's downgrading and what not, there will always be a risk. Tbh though I don't know why someone hasn't been working on getting a cfw that can have emunand run fw 2.1.0 so we can dump the otp that way. Then the only remaining risk would be to flash a9lh to the sysnand which should go much smoother than a downgrade.

Last edited by TwistedZeon,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think having to pray everything going normally means there is some risk to it. Besides it's downgrading and what not, there will always be a risk. Tbh though I don't know why someone has been working on getting a cfw that can have emunand run fw 2.1.0 so we can dump the otp that way. Then the only remaining risk would be to flash a9lh to the sysnand which should go much smoother than a downgrade.
what i meant for praying is to not mix something in the guide, like nand swapping
i made it 3 times but every time i did something wrong.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think having to pray for everything to go normally means there is some risk to it. Besides it's downgrading and what not, there will always be a risk. Tbh though I don't know why someone hasn't been working on getting a cfw that can have emunand run fw 2.1.0 so we can dump the otp that way. Then the only remaining risk would be to flash a9lh to the sysnand which should go much smoother than a downgrade.
The OTP is locked on boot even if you go into 2.1 emunand.
You absolutely have to downgrade to 2.1 in order to dump the OTP.
other than about 3 different chances to brick..
Which shouldn't happen if you do everything correctly.

Last edited by Margen67,
Reactions: TwistedZeon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs