Hacking DS Firecard or EZFLASH V Plus

jocelyn77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats wrong with a firecard? theyre less expensive, and you dont have to buy a separate microSD card. and so far, all games i tried have worked, and i have a 2GB one and it has plenty of space to store my games. i dont have an EZ-Flash V, so i dont know how good it is, but i know it needs a microSD card. and i havent had corruptions so far, well besides one but that was because of a bad rom dump.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had a FireCard and it died on me after only 3 months. I always had problems with it. Don't pick this card if you are not experienced in flashing scene.

EDIT: Zelda doesn't work on Firecard.

I'm sorry, I've never had a nice experience with FireCard.

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Both carts and microSD carts are so cheap nowadays that having onboard memory is a quite small advantage, considering the disadvantages it carries.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Might I ask why you are limited to these two options?

thanks guys - why am i limited? well i ended up having both in my hands due to some busted deals (and LONG shipping from Dealextreme). Now I must choose which to sell and which to keep. I think I'm going ezflash plus.

If anyone wants to buy the DS firecard (which has worked well thus far) - pm me.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive got both flashcarts and I prefer my firecard, i thinks its easier to move info to and fro, had many more problems with the ez flash V plus after awhile I gave up on it, once you set the firecard up it works with no problems.

jerronimo3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
get the firecard! it's corrupted for me a few times, but it is easily fixable. YOU CAN'T BREAK THE FIRECARD UNLESS YOU PHYSICALLY CRACK THE CARD!. you also don't have to buy seperate memory. i reccommend the 2g version. it's just the right amount of space . you can store about 40 games on it, depending on size. not to mention some vids for moonshell.
smile.gif
get the firecard!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there