degz150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there! well yesterday i got an ds firecard and the games went on it fine and i updated it all fine, but as of today when u go into usb mode the it will put up the go away again, does anyone know how to fix this problem? as i cannot get onto my removable disk folder and put games on it again???
unsure.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ugh, firecard. I had one. Sorry but I really hated it.

Very problematic card.

Click on 'Safely Remove Hardware' every time before you remove DS.

To fix this, restart your PC without your DS plugged in. Then plug in your DS. It should find your DS. Then update your firmware to the latest version.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You might wanna return it and buy something else... I have read several places that say this cards has..."issues" so to speak.

NOTE: I'm not speaking from experience or even opinion, I'm just relating what the little blue birds around the I-net have told me

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, most people only have problems because they can't read properly. For the year I've had it, the only problem I've had is the save battery dying. Just about anything else is the users fault. It may be cheap, featureless, slow to write to, and relying on cheap internal memory, but it's also one of the most compatible cards I've seen.

Please don't speak without personal experience, it tends to irk us that have some.

degz150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i got it to work and everything is ok now!
well i think it is much better than the dstt as that died on my within 2 days!!
only con i see is that there is not a cheat menu ( but why cheat ) so it ok then lol...

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well good for you! I may not have a Firecard but my sister has an N-card and she's never had major problems with it. It's a good card if not a bit lacking in features. (I really wish they had made a cheat function for it. My sister keeps borrowing my card...)

Happy playing.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM