Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

could you put a ds emulater and load roms into the 3ds
Untitled.png

D

Deleted-236924

I just wish we'd figure out how to deal with DS cards via homebrew. :P
Be able to just have a save backup tool that would backup/restore DS save files directly to/from SD card, and be able to boot DS games directly from homebrew launcher. Right now, with HBL Grid I can pretty much stop using the default home menu, having just themehax autoboot into HBL when I turn my 3DS on, but I can't launch DS games from it, have to go via default home menu :c

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
There not $5, they cost atleast $20 not including the extra price for shipping and the sd card needed for it
What the fuck are you talking about? What DS flashcart costs $20 plus shipping? A DSTWO costs 40 but that has a proccessor and can run GBA/SNES emulators. Most cheap R4(insert clone name here) are $10 or less. Plus, most websites that ship the cards have free shipping.
PeachDS has two DSmode flashcarts for less than $10 and, only 3 dollars shipping, and they ship out of the united states.
And, most people have atleast 10 SD cards lying around. An 8gb is more than enough for DS games.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1 how many times has this bloody question been asked here and 2 As I have said before in another thread here in Scotland it's cheaper for a flashcart than it is for a pack of cigarettes flashcart most brands 5 pounds cheap pack of cigarettes 6.40 pounds. Also for comparison a McDonald's regular sized meal 4.80 pounds Christ just buy a bloody flashcart

Last edited by AmandaRose,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*sigh* OK! No...Because one, the DS mode of the 3DS is not accessible through homebrew applications. Plus there is no way to access a menu unless you use a circle pad. Plus the emulator would be SOOO slow you would delete it after 2 minutes.
Exactly get a flashcart and all games are at full speed and with no graphics errors ect

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, some people argued that it would be nice to use the C stick/analog (instead of touchscreen) in order to move the camera in games like Mario 64. Could this be achieved by a homebrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte