DS #DSi 0195: Pokemon + Nobunaga no Yabou (Japan)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone wanna explain wtf this is?
It's a crossover between Pokemon and a strategy game series about Japanese history. So basically you get important historical figures from 1500s Japan controlling armies of Pokemon, with some Final Fantasy Tactics- style gameplay.

This video (although in Japanese) should show you what the game is like.
[yt]MKNIvfndBas[/yt]

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanna explain wtf this is?
It's a crossover between Pokemon and a strategy game series about Japanese history. So basically you get important historical figures from 1500s Japan controlling armies of Pokemon, with some Final Fantasy Tactics- style gameplay.

This video (although in Japanese) should show you what the game is like.
[yt]MKNIvfndBas[/yt]
Lol thank you for that, it seems weird.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It should already work on DSTwo as well, seems to be the case judging on some other sites.

I watched a gameplay video and actually looks pretty fun to play, it keeps consistent with pokémon rules like status ailments, move effects and even pokémon abilities.

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone put a tip of what a can digit in de google to find the AP fix ??? I know the new wood is ariving but I can't wait 3 hours or more , I want to plaaaay *_*

itsben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone put a tip of what a can digit in de google to find the AP fix ??? I know the new wood is ariving but I can't wait 3 hours or more , I want to plaaaay *_*

The ap patch doesnt seem to fix it for wood. Unless i got the wrong patch.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you have to do is download "DS-Scene Rom Tool" and run the rom through it, making sure to check off AP Fix (fourth tab, all the way to the right) and export it to your micro sd card. :D

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All you have to do is download "DS-Scene Rom Tool" and run the rom through it, making sure to check off AP Fix (fourth tab, all the way to the right) and export it to your micro sd card. :D
Ok Jimmy I'm gonna thy this right now ! hope I can do this procedure *.*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night