Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not a game.

It helps the autistic and developmentally disabled to communicate with others.

For example, people who can't speak or read, can just tap pictures that will let them tell other people what they want, etc.

It supposedly has several different modes of communication that people can use, depending on their handicap.

Official Site
Another Site

*EDIT 1*
Sweet jeebus it retails for 15,750 yen :O

Not surprising though, as it's highly-specialized software for a very small market.

*EDIT 2*
Wow, I can't even google this game. Anything that comes up is related to the ROM release and there's no actual game info or screenshots.
To Google this title you have to do it in Japanese.

Search for:
コミュニケーションエイド あのねDS

Reactions: 3 people

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I love how japan caters to even their disabled. I remember that GBA game that had very simplistic graphics but 3D positional audio and was actually aimed for people with vision problems... they made games for the blind. and i tried it out, really good too. i played the first game (it had several in it) with my eyes closed, and i was getting pretty good at it too.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not a game.

It helps the autistic and developmentally disabled to communicate with others.

For example, people who can't speak or read, can just tap pictures that will let them tell other people what they want, etc.

It supposedly has several different modes of communication that people can use, depending on their handicap.

Official Site
Another Site

*EDIT 1*
Sweet jeebus it retails for 15,750 yen :O

Not surprising though, as it's highly-specialized software for a very small market.

*EDIT 2*
Wow, I can't even google this game. Anything that comes up is related to the ROM release and there's no actual game info or screenshots.
To Google this title you have to do it in Japanese.

Search for:
コミュニケーションエイド あのねDS
Oh.

...I should get this for a friend. She works at a place where she has to scream all the time and often loses her voice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it