DS #DSi 0131: Pokémon White Version (USA)

Werewolfzoark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Zorua said:
Werewolfzoark said:
Zorua said:
Werewolfzoark said:
i got some text error while using the open patch anyone pls help......

What error did you get? Also, I'm croagunk.master.

O hi..... TEXT5BA68128(Some japenese letters) That is the error....

Edited the other post. Look at it.

Ooh... i saw the guide but never looked at the first page..... Thnx.. really helped out....
nayps3.gif

Z

Zorua

Werewolfzoark said:
Zorua said:
Werewolfzoark said:
Zorua said:
Werewolfzoark said:
i got some text error while using the open patch anyone pls help......

What error did you get? Also, I'm croagunk.master.

O hi..... TEXT5BA68128(Some japenese letters) That is the error....

Edited the other post. Look at it.

Ooh... i saw the guide but never looked at the first page..... Thnx.. really helped out....
nayps3.gif

No problem!

D

Deleted-236924

TM2-Megatron said:
Anyone know yet if the North American English games share the same Mystery Gift server as the European and Australian English games? I suppose we'll know, one way or the other, if the Liberty Pass is still available to North America after the 10th of April (it's advertised end date here), and on up to the 22nd (Europe) and 28th (Australia).
If the US version indeed is identical to the EU version, then it will use the same Mystery Gift servers.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:
Anyone know yet if the North American English games share the same Mystery Gift server as the European and Australian English games? I suppose we'll know, one way or the other, if the Liberty Pass is still available to North America after the 10th of April (it's advertised end date here), and on up to the 22nd (Europe) and 28th (Australia).
If the US version indeed is identical to the EU version, then it will use the same Mystery Gift servers.

I live in Australia and my HG(U) picks up Australian events, despite the fact that it's the American release..

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
the small difference of this game is irelivent, so what if its 24 hour and not am/pm. Just enjoy the game.

btw i managed to get (J) mystery gifts from here (Australia) im guessing they might share all events, just a clue?

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rydian said:
It might go by IP?
I know that at least the Japanese version doesn't, since I've been able to grab all of the B/W Mystery Gift stuff from here with a Japanese ROM.
My guess is that even though the game themselves might be the exact same thing, there are some little different things somewhere that tell them which server to use. Who knows. Maybe we'll know the truth once we get some event that differs between the (E) and (U) versions.

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Pokemon white rom for my ttds and i would really like a decrypting, patch, whateverthingy. i already have the infolib and all that stuff. PLEASE HELP!

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Saken said:
Pingouin7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:

I live in Australia and my HG(U) picks up Australian events, despite the fact that it's the American release..

Gen IV games have no bearing on B&W. It's already common knowledge that there are no distinct, regionalized Wi-Fi events in Gen IV. The only thing it judges by is language. All English Gen IV games released everywhere shared the same server; it was just a matter of TPCi choosing not to advertise certain Wi-Fi events in certain regions. If you had an English game and knew to check for them, though, you could get them regardless of whether you were in the appropriate region or not.

I'm just hoping to confirm Gen V operates in the same way. It'd suck if they decided to treat European English and North American English games as seperate and program different servers into them. The ROMs have different CRCs, so it's not a sure thing.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
Saken said:
Pingouin7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:

Gen IV games have no bearing on B&W. It's already common knowledge that there are no distinct, regionalized Wi-Fi events in Gen IV. The only thing it judges by is language. All English Gen IV games released everywhere shared the same server; it was just a matter of TPCi choosing not to advertise certain Wi-Fi events in certain regions. If you had an English game and knew to check for them, though, you could get them regardless of whether you were in the appropriate region or not.

I'm just hoping to confirm Gen V operates in the same way. It'd suck if they decided to treat European English and North American English games as seperate and program different servers into them. The ROMs have different CRCs, so it's not a sure thing.

In the Pokemon Black (USA) topic someone spoke and said the CRC values are different because the DSi-enhanced portion was stripped or nuked from the USA rom and that the rom is actually the same bit for bit to the EUR dump. I haven't tested it myself to see if this is true though.... It would prove that these games are region-free if it hasn't been proven already.

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually, it depends on the month you start it. Each season lasts one month, so if someone were to start their game in April, it would be Winter.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Zurren said:
Actually, it depends on the month you start it. Each season lasts one month, so if someone were to start their game in April, it would be Winter.

Confirmed.
I tried a new sav file, Set my DS date to april 9th 2011 and the game started in winter season.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
can somebody tell me the features Nintendo limits to you if you pirate it?

so far

1. all IR Functions don't work (obviously)
2. Game Sync Doesn't work / Neither does GAME SYNC SETTINGS in the start menu (freezes with creating data)
3. the Wireless Entralink doesn't work either (or I'm doing something wrong)

it detected my brothers C-Gear...but coulden't do much but "chat or thank"

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm pretty sure that my Game Sync worked perfectly (and still works perfectly) on my Japanese Black. Wouldn't this problem be happening because
QUOTE said:
TPCi announced that they'll be opening their version of the Global Link website on March 30th.
of this?

As for the Entralink functions, I've never been able to try them with someone else, but I remember being able to at least go to that area where you find your DW Pokémon on my Japanese save file.

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been using the black euro rom and after having beaten the elite four etc the first time i now have access to route 11. (east of opelucid)
2 of the 3 of the trainers there have spoken to me in 'foreign' (was french)
is this due to the euro rom or is it the same in US one and its just a 'pokemon trainers travelling all over the world' etc?

(also had ~5 freezes which has never happened on any other game but this. lastest akaio 4gb class 6 adata.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah I can still go for totinos