DS #DSi 0131: Pokémon White Version (USA)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giga_Gaia said:
You can use the (E) save for this. Also, you can interchange the save between both version. You can use the white save, rename it to black and it would work in black and vice versa. Tested it myself, worked. So catching themm all is gonna be very easy.
Actually, the White City/Black Forest is all buggy when you interchange saves between versions. Just something to be aware of.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
akfgpuppet said:
If you kids care so much about the DSi enhancement why not buy the actual game? Stop your bitchen'

Those enhancements are worthless. The only reason you'd want to run the game in DSi mode is to be able to use WPA and WPA2 wifi encryptions because you'd be too lazy to change your router to WEP temporarly.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What DOES make buying the game is the IR. Makes everything really fast.
wink.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
akfgpuppet said:
If you kids care so much about the DSi enhancement why not buy the actual game? Stop your bitchen'
Who's bitching? Who mentioned kids?
People are complaining because they want to use the game on a CycloDS iEvo. The game refuses to boot the game in DSi mode because it detects that the game is DSi-enhanced and is missing the proper data.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Those enhancements are worthless. The only reason you'd want to run the game in DSi mode is to be able to use WPA and WPA2 wifi encryptions because you'd be too lazy to change your router to WEP temporarly.
Video chat says hi.

Probably the one who is more worthless of them all. Why would I want to see the face of some kid I don't know when playing?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pikachu945 said:
I though I read somewhere that PoleSmokers dump was just E renamed

Nope it's not. The CRC and md5 don't match. They match the dump I made of my US white and black cartbridge though.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Stupid question, but does this release have to be patched? I'm like 99% sure it does, but I just want to make sure. DSi0125-PWV-MX.rar is the filename of the one I downloaded. (file packed 3/4/2011) When I put this on my AK2i, I'll be upgrading to the latest AKAIO firmware. The file origin was the Pokemon_White_UNCRACKED_USA_NDS-PoleSmokers ps-pokewu.zip release.

Thanks!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giga_Gaia said:
Probably the one who is more worthless of them all. Why would I want to see the face of some kid I don't know when playing?
I'm pretty sure that video chat is for friends you've actually added to your Pal Pad.
I don't know what's wrong with you consider some random kids as "your friends".

frosty-7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello forum ...um dont "TELL ME" where the pkmn bl/wht linxxx ??
been searchin all day
its out here now (US) or at least thats what gamefaqs says
nayps3.gif
hate2.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LinkX9 said:
Hopefully since I'm using White, going from an (E) save to a (U) save will be minor unless otherwise.
Pokesav recognizes EU Pokemon as American, so it shouldn't make any difference if you swap regions.
And I'm assuming that you'll also have no problems with Wi-Fi (contrary to switching from JP to EU), since the EU and US ROMs are 99% identical.

@frosty-7: GTFO, asking for links is against the rules.

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
LinkX9 said:
Hopefully since I'm using White, going from an (E) save to a (U) save will be minor unless otherwise.
Pokesav recognizes EU Pokemon as American, so it shouldn't make any difference if you swap regions.
And I'm assuming that you'll also have no problems with Wi-Fi (contrary to switching from JP to EU), since the EU and US ROMs are 99% identical.

@frosty-7: GTFO, asking for links is against the rules.

So what's the 1%?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The CRC apparently doesn't match, which can only mean that they changed something within the ROM. I have no idea what they changed though.

frosty-7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im sure alot of you guys have it and you got from somwhere other than your local gamestop (which is no where near me!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.