DS #DSi 0125: PokÃmon Black Version (Europe)

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AsPika2219 said:
This games was NUKED!

needs.to.be.cracked.as.per.ruleset

Waiting for 100% proper original clean version!
You're contradicting yourself as clean can't be cracked cuz the it wouldn't be clean, would it? I'm not sure if anyone will re-release it, pre-cracked.

LinkX9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
KazoWAR said:
Will the 2 EUR releases of Black and White be renamed to EUR/USA or Region Free, or will there be a duplicate release tagged USA aswell?
Probably won't be renamed. Sure the ROM is almost identical, and they're both recognized as US (online, by Pokesav, etc), but the actual US release will have small subtle changes such as an AM/PM clock and a ESRB warning. So it's not 100% identical. (I should change my post to make it a little less misleading)

One question. Will the SAV files be similar or different because I have a SAV file of the European version and I wonder if it'll work on the American version.

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Taken from GameFaqs website. Here the real Game ID!

Pokemon Black Europe = IRBP
Pokemon Black USA = IRBE

Pokemon White Europe = IRAP
Pokemon White USA = IRAE

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LinkX9 said:
YayMii said:
KazoWAR said:
Will the 2 EUR releases of Black and White be renamed to EUR/USA or Region Free, or will there be a duplicate release tagged USA aswell?
Probably won't be renamed. Sure the ROM is almost identical, and they're both recognized as US (online, by Pokesav, etc), but the actual US release will have small subtle changes such as an AM/PM clock and a ESRB warning. So it's not 100% identical. (I should change my post to make it a little less misleading)

One question. Will the SAV files be similar or different because I have a SAV file of the European version and I wonder if it'll work on the American version.
All save files are interchangeable between every region. Some have reported problems when using J --> E, such as the Fight button not present. From past experiences, HG/SS E was perfectly function when the SAV was migrated to U.

LinkX9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sweet.
smile.gif
I'm pleased.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LinkX9 said:
So... is it possible for a European Pokemon game like Black or White to do Mystery Gift in the US?
over nintendo wfc? no it will connect to appropriate server.
but you can probably receive a card from a friend via local wireless.

dirk123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Game freezes when talking to Vicinty (the legendary obtainable via the current WiFi Mystery Gft boat ticket).
Have used the Patch & Retrogamer's latest update.

Perhaps another AP?

LinkX9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mkoo said:
LinkX9 said:
So... is it possible for a European Pokemon game like Black or White to do Mystery Gift in the US?
over nintendo wfc? no it will connect to appropriate server.
but you can probably receive a card from a friend via local wireless.

I'm waiting for the US rom to come so hopefully I can get it and hopefully do the save conversion I think.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just popping in here. The changes I predicted didn't happen at all, the EU version is byte-by-byte exactly the same as the US version. However, the scene dump of the US version is missing the DSi data section, which caused the ROM to be different (so basically the US ROM isn't complete).
LinkX9 said:
One question. Will the SAV files be similar or different because I have a SAV file of the European version and I wonder if it'll work on the American version.They're exactly the same.
QUOTE(AsPika2219 @ Mar 5 2011, 06:24 PM) Taken from GameFaqs website. Here the real Game ID!

Pokemon Black Europe = IRBP
Pokemon Black USA = IRBE

Pokemon White Europe = IRAP
Pokemon White USA = IRAE
Nope, you're wrong.

Pokemon Black Europe = IRBO
Pokemon Black USA = IRBO
Pokemon Black Australia = IRBO

Pokemon White Europe = IRAO
Pokemon White USA = IRAO
Pokemon White Australia = IRAO

EDIT: Oh, and the Mystery Gift events are the same for all the "O"-code regions. Meaning it's the same for US, EU, etc.

D

Deleted-236924

YayMii said:
EDIT: Oh, and the Mystery Gift events are the same for all the "O"-code regions. Meaning it's the same for US, EU, etc.

Are you 100% sure about that?
I would love that to be true, since it would let us download European Wi-Fi events with the US cart.

What if Mystery Gift was changed and didn't rely on game ID's anymore?

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
posted this is the US thread also...
are there supposed to be 2 trainers talking 100% on french on route 11? (east of opelucid after elite 4)
not sure if was because they are supposed to be 'travellers' or if its to do with the euro rom.

Ping Pong Maamaa

Trophies
XP
Country
My Nintendo DSi XL console region coded for Europe.
Kids Nintendo DSi Lite console region coded for US.

Just got down 2 copies of Pokemon White and 1 Black (1 for me, 1 for ma daughter and 1 for my fav. nephew) from Play Asia HK supposedly "Dsi Enhanced" for US and game works PERFECTLY on EU DSi console!!

I thought I would have wasted 170$ and be stuck with this!

Spread the message: THERE IS NO REGION LOCK ON THE GAME EVEN FOR WHAT IS SOLD AS DSI 'ENHANCED'

Rock on.

D

Deleted-236924

YayMii said:
Just popping in here. The changes I predicted didn't happen at all, the EU version is byte-by-byte exactly the same as the US version. However, the scene dump of the US version is missing the DSi data section, which caused the ROM to be different (so basically the US ROM isn't complete).

But doesn't the European dump have the DSi parts missing too?

QUOTE(Ping Pong Maamaa @ Mar 23 2011, 03:53 AM) My Nintendo DSi XL console region coded for Europe.
Kids Nintendo DSi Lite console region coded for US.

Just got down 2 copies of Pokemon White and 1 Black (1 for me, 1 for ma daughter and 1 for my fav. nephew) from Play Asia HK supposedly "Dsi Enhanced" for US and game works PERFECTLY on EU DSi console!!

I thought I would have wasted 170$ and be stuck with this!

Spread the message: THERE IS NO REGION LOCK ON THE GAME EVEN FOR WHAT IS SOLD AS DSI 'ENHANCED'

Rock on.
Old news.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things