DS #DSi 0125: PokÃmon Black Version (Europe)

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They should have called it Pokémon Ebony and Pokémon Ivory, With two new legendaries, BlindWonder and ExBeatle. These could have then sung the theme tune to the opening video. “Pokémon Ebony, and Ivory, side by side in my DS’s making money for Nintendo who have piles of cash already oh, why, can’t wii…… “

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is out early
smile.gif

time to catch grind.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
RupeeClock said:
Schlupi said:
DjoeN said:
CycloDS iEvolution:

"ERROR: This DSi-enabled game cannot be played while operating in DSi mode, cause the DSi specific sections are missing from the ROM file, Please load iEVO in DSL mode to play this file."

LAME

I am thoroughly unsatisfied.
Truth be told, you're not missing much.
I think at best, you won't see a full battery meter, and you won't get video chat.
And I've already tested the black JP rom on an iEvolution, DSi section was dumped correctly on that rom but the game behaved as though wifi was disabled, when it wasn't.

New FW for the iEvo will be released this week. Hopefully that fixes the said error with wifi in DSi mode. But on topic: Finally released! Been waiting how long it'll take for my game to arrive from play.com.. Hopefully a proper DSi dumper tool is released sooner than later..

-Qtis

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ritsuki said:
What are the DSi exclusive features ?
It can use the camera to record you as you play and when someone pops in well you are playing then can see a little image of you as you play. If I remember correctly.

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Wow, the DSi is really lame once again. When the 3DS will come out DSi owners will look back and realise they paid money for silly features noone actually wants.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Spongeroberto said:
Wow, the DSi is really lame once again. When the 3DS will come out DSi owners will look back and realise they paid money for silly features noone actually wants.
Some of us realized they were silly features when the DSi was released and stuff with the DSLite. On topic now....

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I like how they got the "DO NOT ASK FOR ROM LINKS" right there. Very smart.
wink.gif

I've never really gotten into Pokemon, but I think I'll try this and if I like it, I might even buy it when it comes out here. So this got dumped early? How early?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice but i'm waiting for usa version i'll say give it a day or 2 or more. but i'm glad the saves can be tranfsed i'm going start my white over again through. i would if the pokesav's works with this has well.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crap i read a post where the saves can be edited. and also does this work on oringal cyclon ds or no? i mean can the game start or anything like that i all ready beated the japan english version so yeah...

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. I have to wait till Friday for my retail copy of Pokemon Black arrives through the mail.

Shiroi Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'doh.... just played for like an hour on dsmume until I realized I wasn't gaining exp from battles....
tongue.gif
hopefully the rom will be patched soon.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
NoEXP Patch HERE.

Instructions:

1. Rename Pokemon ROM to either "PokemonWhite.nds" or "PokemonBlack.nds". Letter size matters.
2. Paste patch onto your card.
3. Run patch. It will reset your cards firmware. Next, run the game ROM. You will get normal EXP.

~Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.