DS #DSi 0112: Phineas and Ferb: Ride Again (Europe)

azkirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is an AP
angry.gif

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Jivel1 said:
CannonFoddr said:
Seems to work on DSTwo with no problem
What doesn't?

anyway:
is this just the same as the other
one?

There have been a few recently that did not work without an update, even in clean mode. If you count having to use clean mode as "a problem" then quite a few, though updates come out quickly.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lightning said:
ron975 said:
:rage: Come on, WHEN WILL THE GOOD GAMES BE DUMPED...
:rage:
p1ngp0ngsmiley.png

Please stop whining guy!
angry.gif
I am done with your type of guys really. Whining for ''new'' and ''good'' games...
OK, first, these games are not new, there quite old, around 6 -10 weeks and are quite late . Second, I am merely stating my opinion as the words "Good" and "Bad" are relative to the person expressing these opinions. I am waiting for those games to be dumped, so why can't I raise awareness for these games, which alot of people have not heard of yet?

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
ron975 said:
Lightning said:
ron975 said:
p1ngp0ngsmiley.png

Please stop whining guy!
angry.gif
I am done with your type of guys really. Whining for ''new'' and ''good'' games...
OK, first, these games are not new, there quite old, around 6 -10 weeks and are quite late . Second, I am merely stating my opinion as the words "Good" and "Bad" are relative to the person expressing these opinions. I am waiting for those games to be dumped, so why can't I raise awareness for these games, which alot of people have not heard of yet?

Because you're getting it for free?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
p1ngp0ngsmiley.png

Most of the "good" games have already been dumped. From here on out, it's dry times until after the new year. Ghost Trick will probably be the first thing to kick off the new year for DS.

That's not to say this game isn't worth checking out, though. The first one was surprisingly solid.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, a kids magazine my sister brought here for free gave this game a 5 star rating... making it game-of-the-month above Epic Mickey which they gave a 4 star rating >.<

The graphics and animation look pretty good as far as DS games go. Could be at least a pretty decent game.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
Please stop whining guy!
angry.gif

You're whining because someone else is whining. Hmmm... Not sure who's the bigger whiner here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night