DS #DSi 0096: Solatorobo - Sore kara CODA e (Japan)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was Granville actually who posted on this a while ago. Apparently it has a lot of gameplay variety and what not.

I do remember some of the demos being in French or something though so is Japanese the only language here (I know it says so on the release info but who knows) or is it still getting a chance at localization?

And yeah, NFO is the French Layton.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the nfo, sorry. My mistake entirely, i need to delete some of the ones i downloaded so i don't get confused.
tongue.gif

And yeah, this game has been on my radar for a bit, seems kind of like it has some diverse and interesting gameplay.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna try to play through as much of this as I can. It looks so good, but this is one of those that has, at best, a 50/50 chance of seeing an English localization.

ookamiyoh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Have some interesting footage. I hope there will be an english translate projetc or patch since its unlikely that it may have an U or E release.

Fixed. Thanx Goli

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The furry in me pleads for an English release soon.

The gamer in me pleads for an English release sooner.

kalier_darke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stuck at the end of the first area(room with the "Treasure" red lights, and the switch), can't do anything, is this due to an AP problem, or am I just missing something?

also the game does not appear to be saving at save points.

::Edit:: Figured out the problem. while the game WILL run on akaio 1.8 with Bypass AP on, it won't save and you can't pick up purple Treasure items, and therefor can't advance the game at certain points. I loaded the game in DeSmuME and it worked fine on both accounts.

::Edit again:: New version of the Rudolph's patch fixes the AP
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RACFCT32

kpanthony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Wood R4 and I tried the link for the patch and used the hex code on the -------- but I guess with some, it still does not work. I guess tomorrow or this weekend someone might have a fix for it or just wait for an update on the Wood R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Odd coincidence?