DS #DSi 0091: Grease: The Official Video Game (USA)

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
blink.gif
This is the weirdest thing I ever seen! Grease? That's way back when Jezus lived!

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
luke_c said:
Unlikely that the NFO is corrupt, it's more likely that it was encoded differently with a format GBAtemp doesn't support, I will validate the release and re-up it.
I think you were ninja'd.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The Pi said:
luke_c said:
Unlikely that the NFO is corrupt, it's more likely that it was encoded differently with a format GBAtemp doesn't support, I will validate the release and re-up it.
I think you were ninja'd.
Nope it was me who validated it. Re-uploaded the NFO and it seems to be fine now. You probably had a copy that was encoded differently.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kwartel said:
blink.gif
This is the weirdest thing I ever seen! Grease? That's way back when Jezus lived!

Holy shit, I didn't realize I was that old.
tongue.gif

But yeah, I don't quite get the relevance, either. I know they made a sequel a ways back, but I can't think of anything Grease-related in recent years to warrant a DS game. Weird.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got chills.. there multiplying! and I am loosing control!! ... and the power, your suppplying 'IT'S ELECTRIFYING'!

blink.gif

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kwartel said:
blink.gif
this is the weirdest thing i ever seen! grease? that's way back when jezus lived!

i knew it! then i must be jesus!

but seriously, grease fans are far too old to fall for this shit, and ds kids won't touch this either so i wonder who it's aimed at!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there