DS #DSi 0036: Assassin's Creed II: Discovery (Europe)

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
its a fast side scroller with 3 modes ie. normal (move about fiting enemies and finishing objective), stealth (dont get caught 3 times or else level restart), and chase (3rd screen) in which u have to keep running and trying to take care not to die although there are times when u will have to relax and fight
the combat is simple but includes things such as counter (which shows a 3d close up), blocking and stealth (one hit) kills (check out screen one and two).
Moves (acrobat) include wall climbs (continuous), wall jumps (bounces), rolling (to pass enemies), darts to freeze enemies/hurt them, poles, etc
some enemies include simple fighters, spearman (stronger and more defensive), archers (better sight) and the very strong Black Knights (4th screenie leftmost player). U can hide in the environment to kill enemies (such as black knights) faster by stealth kills.
Game difficulty increases greatly as game progresses esp in stealth missions
Note there are also extra things such as finishing the level on a specific time, kills, damage taken and so on... extra points include removing posters on walls (as on screen 2 below) which increases yer max hp and unlocks specials for repeating levels (for 100%)
974818_20091123_790screen003.jpg

974818_20091123_790screen002.jpg

974818_20091123_790screen001.jpg

974818_20091123_790screen004.jpg

974818_20091123_790screen001.jpg

Sometimes it is so frustrating that u would love to stealth kill since u can hear a fierce dagger stab (or 2) and tht is really satisfying... u will see

Overall, i would rate it 7/10 for the fast pace and clean graphics but difficulty and combat desired slightly more... ppl at gamespot voted 7.4 while they themselves said 7.1
Final Note : There is voice acting, not too bad

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
crook said:
Idiots go and play ps3 or xbox360 if you dont like sidescrollers.

Side scrollers are fine if they're actually made as a sidescroller, the problem occurs when you try to shoe-horn a title suited to the big screen on to the small one, when you try to squish a 3D game into a 2D one. And it's been happening since the dawn of handhelds, look back at the games you most remember fondly on the GB, GBC, Game Gear, Lynx etc, how many of those are the handheld versions of multi-platform titles? God, the dross I bought as a kid on the basis it was a cool home console game...

Jepeto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
ok... what we are talking about?? a DS game i believe?? so, why people compare a DS game with the Xbox or PS3 games?? i dont really understand. Stop making stupid comparisions. For a DS game, this in particular is good. Its a game for DS!!! what you expect?

Good DS game. from Griptonite Games.

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The first one was disappointing, but this one was a lot better. Not the greatest game out there, but it is still a fun game.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
keyb13 said:
ok man I'v dsi and how I can start this rom, whare is .nds
You're not supposed to ask where to get ROMs. That's a bannable offense here.

Also, you mispelled I've and where. And in your sentence, you need a 'got a' between I've and DSi.

How can you start this ROM? You must first have a flash cart and the knowledge on how to use the patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Slow wifi ack