1. shakirmoledina

Tanzania
    its a fast side scroller with 3 modes ie. normal (move about fiting enemies and finishing objective), stealth (dont get caught 3 times or else level restart), and chase (3rd screen) in which u have to keep running and trying to take care not to die although there are times when u will have to relax and fight
    the combat is simple but includes things such as counter (which shows a 3d close up), blocking and stealth (one hit) kills (check out screen one and two).
    Moves (acrobat) include wall climbs (continuous), wall jumps (bounces), rolling (to pass enemies), darts to freeze enemies/hurt them, poles, etc
    some enemies include simple fighters, spearman (stronger and more defensive), archers (better sight) and the very strong Black Knights (4th screenie leftmost player). U can hide in the environment to kill enemies (such as black knights) faster by stealth kills.
    Game difficulty increases greatly as game progresses esp in stealth missions
    Note there are also extra things such as finishing the level on a specific time, kills, damage taken and so on... extra points include removing posters on walls (as on screen 2 below) which increases yer max hp and unlocks specials for repeating levels (for 100%)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sometimes it is so frustrating that u would love to stealth kill since u can hear a fierce dagger stab (or 2) and tht is really satisfying... u will see

Overall, i would rate it 7/10 for the fast pace and clean graphics but difficulty and combat desired slightly more... ppl at gamespot voted 7.4 while they themselves said 7.1
    Final Note : There is voice acting, not too bad

2. BlueStar

BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

Side scrollers are fine if they're actually made as a sidescroller, the problem occurs when you try to shoe-horn a title suited to the big screen on to the small one, when you try to squish a 3D game into a 2D one. And it's been happening since the dawn of handhelds, look back at the games you most remember fondly on the GB, GBC, Game Gear, Lynx etc, how many of those are the handheld versions of multi-platform titles? God, the dross I bought as a kid on the basis it was a cool home console game...

3. Jepeto

Jepeto GBAtemp Regular

Uruguay
    ok... what we are talking about?? a DS game i believe?? so, why people compare a DS game with the Xbox or PS3 games?? i dont really understand. Stop making stupid comparisions. For a DS game, this in particular is good. Its a game for DS!!! what you expect?

Good DS game. from Griptonite Games.

4. Kuschel-Drow

Kuschel-Drow GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    Yay! Finally THIS one works... [​IMG]

I wouldn't say that the game is so bad. Sure, you can't compare it to the Xbox/PS3/PC version of the game, but it is a funny and sometimes a little tricky game.

I've played AC on my PC though, I loved it. [​IMG]

5. Remco13

Remco13 Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Can someone help me? Can't get it to work on my r4.

6. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Kind of liked the last one, but not so much to play this one again.
    It had some fun parts and good touch screen utilization, but nothing more.

7. zeromac

zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

The first was one was the same style as this except tricked to mimic PoP's style of side-scrolling

8. Popin

Popin GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    The first one was disappointing, but this one was a lot better. Not the greatest game out there, but it is still a fun game.

9. keyb13

keyb13 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Croatia
    ok man I'v dsi and how I can start this rom, whare is .nds

10. Inunah

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.
    Banned

United States
    You're not supposed to ask where to get ROMs. That's a bannable offense here.

Also, you mispelled I've and where. And in your sentence, you need a 'got a' between I've and DSi.

How can you start this ROM? You must first have a flash cart and the knowledge on how to use the patch.

11. haflore

haflore aeternaliter fluxa

United States
    ..dood..did you just ask for a ROM site?

12. keyb13

keyb13 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Croatia
    No I did not.

13. Azlan Uchiha

Azlan Uchiha GBAtemp Regular

Senegal
    All i could say that the game is horrible

14. keyb13

keyb13 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Croatia
    is it possible to start game with dstti on dsi

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Assassins, Discovery, (Europe)