DS #DSi 0023: James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (USA)

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played for a few minutes. So far it wasn't half bad. But now that Zelda ready loaders are out, I'm done with it for now.
wink.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the demo from the Nintendo Channel, and what I played wasn't bad. I'm definitely curious to check out the rest.

Jetlion

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seems that everyone is busy with Zelda :)

Anyway, i just want to check if Avatar works for everyone. As for me, i get a 'corrupt save' message when the game boots (i'm on Super Card DS1 SDHC). What about other users ?

Cheers :)

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
A USA DSi title. Huh. Too bad the FAQs page on GBATemp as well as the site search are both broken/down, so I can't read up on how that all works. Plus which, their site search is powered by Google, which probably would disallow searching on this site because of a vague association with emulation (news flash, kiddies, corporate tools don't care about the facts). The nfo file leaves much to be desired (like grammar)(as always), so I guess we wait and see if that's because they didn't dump it properly, broke it by trying to spam their group name in a splash screen, or M3 just needs to update or some crap. I'm sure when a non-movie-based game comes out in English (meaning it's worth playing), people will remember the old times when people would actually beat cheeks to make an effort about all things digital.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone