nitrodude150

OP
Trophies
Website
nitrodude150.googlepages.com
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me of my naiveness but I really wanted to know if through some kind of patching or firmware hack if you could transfer a whole game to a friend via download play? I think I've seen this question before but I failed to see the answer.....

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS has 4 MB of RAM. The smallest commercial games are 8 MB in size. Therefore, the answer is no because there's nowhere to stick the rest of the game on your friend's DS.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, if both of you were using a flash cart, couldn't someone write a file transfer program? I seem to remember someone announcing a utility along those lines, although it was very slow.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarthNemesis said:
Now, if both of you were using a flash cart, couldn't someone write a file transfer program? I seem to remember someone announcing a utility along those lines, although it was very slow.

Hmm if both had a flashcart, both could go and get it the way everyone else does a great deal easier too I might add.

Transferring it between two DSs would be like mindlessly and pointlessly painful.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS2DS is an app for the DS that sends files from a flashcart to flashcart.
It's in an European language (i think french) but I was able to quickly create a translation patch...
I don't know if it is by wifi or just the local wireless though... you should try it out first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)