Killermech

Cookie Monster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't worry, this isn't another one of those "W00t! I test0rz sitez for y00" threads.
Im rather interested in the possibilites this little program has to offer.

As some of you might know, some guy programmed a site capable of handling his music through a site and now uses the browser to do it from a distance.
Im just curious to know, how large is the actual potential of using the ds browser to remotely control your computer?

How much would actually work in theory? As im interested in making a php site with pretty much everything capable of controlling your comp but I need ideas. What would actually be useful and possible?

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can already control your pc with the DS and you don't even need a browser. Look for DS2Key.

Actually, DS2Key is to use your DS as a wireless gamepad. The 2 remote-control apps are PointyRemote and Win2DS (as the guy below me said). They are both available here.
yaynds.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I was thinking more of controlling the comp from the city etc... but that's pretty pointless as well after some thought. Im just having some fun with a textbased mmorpg game with my ds browser atm
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.