Hacking DS battery

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
hey everyone, im going on camp at the end of this year with a mate and we plan to bring our ds along with us. but the camp is 4 days and we cant charge our ds so we decided to get extra batteries. problem is with so many batteries on the market i dno which one to get so i was figuring if you guys could help me. ive only seen up to 1200mAh batteries so are there better ones? cheers.

TuMatos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i bought a 1700 from bigben.
Other side of the world though, Portugal
smile.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Generally all these 3rd party batteries which advertise high mAh (above 1200) will work to the same or LOWER efficiency as the stock battery. This is according to forum members and Nintendo

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the datel battery on my old ds.
It leaves a large bump on the back, but the battery lasts long enough that i havent had a red light in months. (I have charged it though :)
Or you could just stop playing your video games while your family is trying to force some real world experience on you, you video game addicted freak!

Sry bout the quad post it cant be helped onthe DSO browser.

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
I have the datel battery on my old ds.
It leaves a large bump on the back, but the battery lasts long enough that i havent had a red light in months. (I have charged it though
smile.gif

Or you could just stop playing your video games while your family is trying to force some real world experience on you, you video game addicted freak!

Sry bout the quad post it cant be helped onthe DSO browser.

its actually a skool camp
smile.gif
me and my mate were only going to play DS in our free time.. mainly at nite

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying DS batterys for something like that would be a waste. Get a crank charger or an "Emergency Power Pack" as DSGRIM suggested. You should buy some rechargable AAA batterys to go with it too

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
Buying DS batterys for something like that would be a waste. Get a crank charger or an "Emergency Power Pack" as DSGRIM suggested. You should buy some rechargable AAA batterys to go with it too

i found this battery for cheap price http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b5-77-...ry-70-1g4x.html

i dont mind spending a bit of money coz when my ds battery starts losing power in the future i will eventually have to go out and buy a new one anyway
smile.gif

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have bought that battery a few months ago. It doesn't last as long as the official battery, maybe about 1/2 as long as the official one. But, as a backup, it does its job.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do that, make sure to get an external DS battery charger. I even think they sell those at target/wall mart

edit: just like the one you liked to
rolleyes.gif
, but you have to buy an extra battery, and that's just a waste.

Think about it. Buy batterys to charge another battery that you bought. And you need a screwdriver. OR: buy a straight out charger like Emergency Power Pack, and skip 2 steps

myclock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
ahaha i though i would need a tri wing screw driver coz i havent had a close inspection only to see i would only need a normal one, luckily i had a small enough one to open it
smile.gif

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't switch the batterys fast enough (impossibly fast), you will lose all of your user data and wifi connections

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs