DS-Backup Station

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Reaper_DFB, Dec 28, 2006.

Dec 28, 2006

DS-Backup Station by Reaper_DFB at 2:35 PM (738 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Reaper_DFB
    OP

Newcomer Reaper_DFB Member

Germany
    Hello,

my native language is german so its hard for me to read all backuptopics to find out wich station is the right thing for me
    i want play my backups as nativ as i can and i would like a big card and i mean realy big but i dont want cards where some games doesent run on

at wich backup stations should i look for wich are new and wich are approfed can u gife me some names o i can read the funktions and advantages and disadvantages of them?

and as additional feature it should play GBA games althou

thx and a nice day

2. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Hello Reaper_DFB,

i think you should look at the M3 Lite regarding your needs. I'm not really familiar with the EZ-Flash series but from what I've read it plays GBA games fine aswell. You can pm me in german too, if you think it's easier! [​IMG]

3. blackjack

Member blackjack GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    BackupStation = Supercard etc. ?

Soviel ich weiss, ist die m3 am kompatiblesten mit gba games. Ich selber benützte eine SCL die keine Probleme mit DS Games hat, aber nicht besonders gut für GBA ist.

Translation:
    I think the m3 has the highest compatibilty with gba games. I myself use
    a scl and am quite happy with it. But apparently it is not very good for gba games.

4. darkpaladinmfc

Member darkpaladinmfc GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Get Supercard Lite or M3Lite, I use Supercard personally.

5. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Yeah, wat he said.....I'd go for an M3 or SC because they are pretty well known and they are always being updated.

6. Reaper_DFB
    OP

Newcomer Reaper_DFB Member

Germany
    mhm if just take a bit time and read a bit about the solutions and i think slot1 solution would be the best becouse possibilitys in the future okay theres a backside becouse GBA games (well maybe the slot1solutions will emulate them right) but wath im reading

ez flash 5
    Supercard DS-ONE
    R4DS

are the one of my needs

R4DS becouse its available and EZFLash5 becouse i know EZ Flash2Powerstare from GBA and WELL it was one of the best linkers i ever owned EZ got REALY good pice of software outthere

Supercard DS-ONE seems althou ok but i dont see any difrence about those 3 produkts only the software is diffrent right?