Reaper_DFB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,

my native language is german so its hard for me to read all backuptopics to find out wich station is the right thing for me
i want play my backups as nativ as i can and i would like a big card and i mean realy big but i dont want cards where some games doesent run on

at wich backup stations should i look for wich are new and wich are approfed can u gife me some names o i can read the funktions and advantages and disadvantages of them?

and as additional feature it should play GBA games althou

thx and a nice day

D

Deleted User

Hello Reaper_DFB,

i think you should look at the M3 Lite regarding your needs. I'm not really familiar with the EZ-Flash series but from what I've read it plays GBA games fine aswell. You can pm me in german too, if you think it's easier!
happy.gif

blackjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BackupStation = Supercard etc. ?

Soviel ich weiss, ist die m3 am kompatiblesten mit gba games. Ich selber benützte eine SCL die keine Probleme mit DS Games hat, aber nicht besonders gut für GBA ist.

Translation:
I think the m3 has the highest compatibilty with gba games. I myself use
a scl and am quite happy with it. But apparently it is not very good for gba games.

Reaper_DFB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mhm if just take a bit time and read a bit about the solutions and i think slot1 solution would be the best becouse possibilitys in the future okay theres a backside becouse GBA games (well maybe the slot1solutions will emulate them right) but wath im reading

ez flash 5
Supercard DS-ONE
R4DS

are the one of my needs

R4DS becouse its available and EZFLash5 becouse i know EZ Flash2Powerstare from GBA and WELL it was one of the best linkers i ever owned EZ got REALY good pice of software outthere

Supercard DS-ONE seems althou ok but i dont see any difrence about those 3 produkts only the software is diffrent right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?