Homebrew DS App Studio has been revived!

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
logonqv.png

It has been awhile since I have been working on this project because of time issues. Now, I have finally got the actual time to work on this, I am able to make updates to this software. I will be working on fixing the bugs that people have had in the past, such as getting those compatibility issues out of the way. Soon, not a specific time given, the software will be able to run on systems above Windows XP, such as Windows Vista and Windows 7. Compatibility with Linux and other systems will pend on whether I can do such things(I mean, if there is any conversions that can be done with the code).

Screenshots:

screen4un.png

screen1gc.png

screen2oc.png

screen3xd.png

Here are some things I also have added:

• When compiling, the console only shows errors and warnings.
  • A log file is created for the user to look at to see what occured during compilation.
  • Icon has changed.
  • A few functions have changed. i.e start2D and start3D now have 4 arguments(explained in manual)
  • Compilation bug that had to do with the makefile is now gone.(if found again, report to me via PM)

More things will be added. There wasn't many changes, besides the logo and fixing the nasty makefile big.
I will be improving on the DSAL programming langauge, since it lacked mobility when it first started. I will also fix the problems that occured with compilation.

I will have a download of the new beta release soon on the website, http://www.awsomisoft.com/

Thank you!

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
I will soon be coming with auto updates. The site version is NOT up-to-date. I will be releasing the new version today or tomorrow, depending on the stability of other bugs.

I am glad people are excited.

Thank you for the $0.10 cents!
smile.gif
That gets me more into this project.

Edit: I may be changing how the website looks. since it doesn't match the software.

Csteal1556

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I Think I Will Like This Software
yaynds.gif

But I Have Some Issues
angry.gif

I Looked Threw The Manuel But There Was Really No Tutorial Just The Functions But Not How To Use Them
mellow.gif

If Im Going To Support And Use This Program I Need A Proper Tutorial On How To Start I Mean A Total Noob Guide
If You Can Help With That Id Be Happy
yaynds.gif

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
What programming language are you using for this?
What do you mean? Do you mean what programming language this software uses?

If that is the case, it is a programming langauge that i made(still in development) called DSAL(DS Application Language). If your asking what langauge I used to make this software, I am using a mixture of C# and C/C++. C# is for the IDE and C/C++ are for the programming language(compilation at least). C# isn't really good at making programming languages, so it is a mix.

@Csteal
I am sorry if the Manual "sucked". This manual was actually made by another guy that I used to work with. I will be making a manual myself though when I release the new version. Sorry for that.

D

Deleted-236924

Can't C# be compiled under Linux?
That would give us a Linux version, which few tweaks required.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
Can't C# be compiled under Linux?
That would give us a Linux version, which few tweaks required.
Yes, it seems so. The only tweak I would have to do is change the file structure of it and compile it, but at the moment I would need to complete at least the first version of the software for Windows first.

Being busy with developing the software, I barely have any time for compatibility with other operating systems(unless of course it is a Windows operating system, of course).

I have totally remade the website. The website now displays what version of DS App Studio has been released. You can go to http://www.awsomisoft.com/ to see the new site. Go the forums, sign up if you would like, and comment and make any suggestions on the new website. Report errors if any.

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM