DS #5889: Diamond Trust of London (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Tempbot
    OP

Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip Contributor
    Nov 21, 2007
    ^^ndsrelease-7418^^

2. emigre

emigre Has complex motives

Jan 28, 2009
    London
  3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    Thanks for that emigre- looks like a tweak on drugwars with mechanics I normally see in board games I like. Will have to check this one out as I could always use more of such things for the DS.

4. Seaking

Seaking GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 26, 2010
    United States
    Oh shit, it is out? That is awesome.

Sadly I don't have a flashcard any more, but I think this is one of the few games I would buy.

5. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

Jan 26, 2009
    Philippines
    Too bad my Paypal was a bit slow on the uptake, I really wanted to pitch in for this Kickstarter last year, because it practically guaranteed a retail copy.

IIRC, this game is to be played by at two players. I dunno if it has an AI you can try your hand against.

Oh yes, if you're into deep philosophical shit and stuff, I recommend trying out his Anthology (Jason Rohrer's, for DSi) from the eShop. It's quirky and simple, but the principles underneath are mindblowing.

EDIT: I hope this gets an eShop release, even if just for novelty's sake.

6. exangel

exangel executioner angel

Apr 20, 2010
    United States
    Tucson, AZ
    I had no idea that the developer of Primrose had any other projects. Thanks for that link, @[member='emigre'], looks like he has a few other interesting projects I'd like to support as well.
    I originally got Primrose on DSiWare and I didn't even know it was available on iPhone too.