DS #5834: Battleship (Europe)

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I'm sure there was an earlier release with this as a compendium of 3 games, and yes you are right Wizerzak

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to make a slight joke on how it was going to be based on the upcoming movie... but, aw well..

ilovegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the first few levels, I'd say it's a decent naval based strategy game. I'm not at all familiar with the genre, but the game play and overall design seems similar to the Advance Wars series. Unless unlockable, it lacks multiplayer. The only other mode aside from the solo campaign is skirmish, in which you are able to play any campaign mode level you've completed with your choice of officers. The story, which likely parallels the Battleship movie, unfolds via text dialogue and brief cut scene(s) (only remember the intro one). DUEL! mode puts you into a first person perspective where you use the stylus to lock-on to various targets that appear on the top screen. A bit left field, but nice to see some variety in the game play. The graphics, game animation, and cut scenes are outstanding. The few menus that are present in the game are easy to navigate and well done, however, you cannot turn off or adjust the audio. Again, I haven't progressed very far, but Battleship appears to be leaps and bounds ahead of the Hasbro compilation games I've played.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. Gamestop (US) lists this game as a 3ds game, but clearly it is not...I wonder if they changed thier minds, as other games have recently. Other Devs have recently stated it is because there is a larger install base still available for the ds(i), and not enough for the 3ds...
Oh Hell... er... I mean, oh well.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
No multiplayer???
th_FFFFUUUU.jpg
I didn't play this game but without MP there is no reason to buy, download, play, even shit on this game. Single Battleships. Epic crap.
If Iilovegames is wrong,
achmed.jpg
you know,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: