DS #5827: Detective Conan: Kakokara no Zensou Kyoku (Japan)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-waits for an english patch- I love detective Conan one of the many reasons that I believe this will be the first anime to reach 1,000 eps
I was so amazed by the like 700 episodes it already has. I'm only about 100 episodes into the series. As much as I love it, I gotta ask. Does the production quality go up as the series goes on? I doubt I could watch 1996 quality anime for 1000 episodes. :P

Reactions: 1 person

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I was so amazed by the like 700 episodes it already has. I'm only about 100 episodes into the series. As much as I love it, I gotta ask. Does the production quality go up as the series goes on? I doubt I could watch 1996 quality anime for 1000 episodes. :P

Yes it does, but I still like the 1996 quality :P

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
-waits for an english patch- I love detective Conan one of the many reasons that I believe this will be the first anime to reach 1,000 eps
It goes down, and it also gets horribly repetitive and more and more less credible as time goes on.

I loved the series (watched it up ep. 300) then got massively bored of it. No real story advancements, no character development. And what's worse, is that every case starts looking the same only with small variations.

The worst thing of all is that every baddie suffers the "Detective Conan effect". They just get showed circumstantial evidence, and break down and start 'fessing up everything and get arrested. Meh, every single human out there'd deny everything till death, especially since Conan only rarely finds definitive proof about a specific culprit, and usually just relies on guess work.

P

pasc

God I love this show.

About 600 eps in, last OP I saw was Misty Mystery.

The character I love the most however isn't Shinichi anymore.

Also: Shiho rocks

Also raulpica: watch to 345 then to 503, you should love it agian ;)

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It goes down, and it also gets horribly repetitive and more and more less credible as time goes on.

I loved the series (watched it up ep. 300) then got massively bored of it. No real story advancements, no character development. And what's worse, is that every case starts looking the same only with small variations.

The worst thing of all is that every baddie suffers the "Detective Conan effect". They just get showed circumstantial evidence, and break down and start 'fessing up everything and get arrested. Meh, every single human out there'd deny everything till death, especially since Conan only rarely finds definitive proof about a specific culprit, and usually just relies on guess work.
Well, the series get better after around episodes 400+
When the Black Organisation come back in play, also, the art improve drastically over the years.
Only thing I don't really like about Conan, is that the timelines are like friggin messed up, they already had god knows how many christmas, new years, and valentines and it's only been like one year since Kenichi became Conan... I bet there's some sort of time paradox on it. x3

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
503201718_3a58b74714_b.jpg

4863454365_8aef9cb0c6.jpg

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I saw the name I directly thought: Skelletonike!

xD yeah he told me once about this series. He liked it a LOT. I still need to give it a shot. It is on my to-do list. ^^

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Would love a translation of this game as well.

The series gets better after ep 400 or so, but Conan is still pulling answers out of his ass though. At least it's not as bad as it was before since they've been giving enough hints and evidence for him to actually make his claims, even if they are ridiculous. I've already caught up with the subs, and continued where it left off by reading the manga. The series just got two new characters recently: a high school karate detective named Sera, and Kogorou's new apprentice (Whose name escapes me at the moment); and it appears that the story is coming into play again. If not now, very very soon at least.

Right now it appears that the manga is beginning to delve into Bourbon's true identity, as well as Sera's background. It also seems to be implying that Scar Akai is someone else and not really Akai himself. Also, it appears that Subaru or w/e his name is might have figured out that Conan is really Shinichi.

DevilsClaw1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So any progress on a translation? Betting 100 bucks no one even started one...
Anyhow still my favourite anime of all times.
The main story progress is really good at the moment I think.
Rooting for a new BO case this year since it's the 20th anniversary :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning