DS #5754: I Heart Geeks! (USA)

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Shouldn't this release be called "I Love Geeks"? I know there's a heart, but i doubt that was the developer's intention people to read "heart" instead of "love".

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's referred to as "I heart geeks" in texts and reviews and such, probably to differentiate it from titles where "love" is actually written down.

I like the idea beause I love The Incredible Machine, but the commercial is so idiotic it burns and the cutscenes would probably make me kick the DS out the window. Take a marketing "expert", stick his head up his ass (this step might be redundant), then stick him in a sensory deprivation chamber for thirty years. You'll get someone who's completely out of touch with the rest of the world, but not quite as out of touch as the morons who are marketing this game.

All of my rage.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Works on CycloDS.

It's not bad. I haven't played really far into the game, but there aren't that many cutscenes (just the beginning one so far). It's only 15 megabytes trimmed, so it can't have too much video.

If you like Incredible Machine type games, ignore the stupid title and box art and check it out.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ryupower is correct. It looks a lot like the incredible machine/crazy machines: those 2D physics based games that are in no way education but try to pretend that they are.

Apparently this game was scheduled for summer of 2009. Sounds like they got dropped by their initial developer.

That actually sounds interesting. I loved The Incredible Machine.
Might give this a try.

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
nobody loves geeks,nerds, dorks..they only love what they can do for them, or how their intelligence will make money for them and set them up for life.
and if you do find someone that loves your personality and doesn't want to fucking use you. then I call you a lucky bastard son of a bitch.

*forever alone* = /

But what do you do if you are a geek and stupid......

become an hero?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1