DS #5705: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Defiance (USA)

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Works so far on Acekard 2i.
Will inform if i run into any form of AP.
Just waiting on Bejeweled 3 to release in the states and hopefully someone dumps it. It will be the first official original bejeweled numbered title for the DS. the typical slide up,down,left or right, no twisting whatsoever and much more modes, comes out 15th November 2011.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
i was playing german version earlier, seemed like no AP, played 3-4 levels. i only experienced glitches (i dont think it was AP since it happened once) one was on level 2, finishing the mission, i couldnt finish it. and the other glitch i encountered was that my save got reset. happened on acekard 2i

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh? IF and Sledgehammer actually ported this to the DS together with the other platforms? Didn't Treyarch port MW2 to the Wii?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I won't lie, I prefer using a mouse. It's tolerable at best but it is a menu driven game. It should be more intuitive but I don't have to deal with teh extra shit they put into the PC version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended