DS #5668: Aliens: Infestation (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played a fair bit of it today, kinda short but there'a a lot of good times you can have from this game.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.com.uk. It's launch date is set for Friday, so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week. I can't wait - this looks like a lot of fun.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
machomuu said:
GeekyGuy said:
Hadrian said:
Played a fair bit of it today, kinda short but there'a a lot of good times you can have from this game.

Glad to hear. Better than Thor DS I take it?
Was the latter any good?
weell but if you think all the game like this for ex castlevania are short so dont worry and have fun!

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HOORAY! Finally it's out!

I assume this is like Contra 4 DS but easier. Awesome pixel art for sure.

Edit: It's working on my trusty R4 (thanks to Wood)

Very nice game. Not exactly like Contra because it's slower and chilly. Nice Alien vibe going on there. Atmospheric even with the music.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
I honestly didn't like Thor but based on what I've played this is reminiscent of Metroid which isn't a bad thing.

Thor wasn't a great game in itself but had some pretty impressive sprite work and the gameplay was decent enough to carry it. It was actually excellent for a movie game.

I've already downloaded this but I doubt I'll be playing it anytime soon. I haven't played the DS a whole lot outside of testing.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
emigre said:
I honestly didn't like Thor but based on what I've played this is reminiscent of Metroid which isn't a bad thing.

Thor wasn't a great game in itself but had some pretty impressive sprite work and the gameplay was decent enough to carry it. It was actually excellent for a movie game.

I've already downloaded this but I doubt I'll be playing it anytime soon. I haven't played the DS a whole lot outside of testing.
Would you at least recommend Thor?

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Guild McCommunist said:
emigre said:

Would you at least recommend Thor?

It's worth a single play-through, certainly. Give it a shot.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Wasn't expecting this for a least a couple days yet. Well, maybe now I'll have a reason to fire up the trusty old DS, especially since I just got a PSP last week and have been collecting games for that.

At this point, from what I can see coming for DS, this game is my last hurrah on the system.....as far as "official" games anyway.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Pretty big shame that I lost my R4 five weeks ago so I've been missing out on the last few good DS Titles
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed