DS #5654: May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville (Europe)

deathking

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
647
Trophies
0
Website
toxsic.com
XP
235
Country
United States
dqjm2 in english is also out but not scened

anyone solve puzzle 18 with the bubooshka and the 3 weights to measure every number to 13
this is driving me crazyy
 

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
1,467
Trophies
1
XP
2,685
Country
Germany
deathking said:
dqjm2 in english is also out but not scened

anyone solve puzzle 18 with the bubooshka and the 3 weights to measure every number to 13
this is driving me crazyy

i think it was 1, 3 and 9, dont really remember
tongue.gif
save before the puzzle, look at the hints and try until you got it right, load the save and do it right from the beginning
 

frc2318

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
anyone reached puzzle 48 or 50 yet??
both of them are very frustrating, 48 is a side puzzle and 50 is required for the story to move on
 

frc2318

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
frc2318 said:
anyone reached puzzle 48 or 50 yet??
both of them are very frustrating, 48 is a side puzzle and 50 is required for the story to move on

Nevermind, just solved puzzle 50 right after i post the question

but I definitely need help on puzzle 48, word puzzle is not my strong field
 

mimic88

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
69
Country
Croatia
frc2318 said:
frc2318 said:
anyone reached puzzle 48 or 50 yet??
both of them are very frustrating, 48 is a side puzzle and 50 is required for the story to move on

Nevermind, just solved puzzle 50 right after i post the question

but I definitely need help on puzzle 48, word puzzle is not my strong field


ramelo
anutsi
hocach
emoloa

took me one hour
smile.gif


could you help me with the drawline inheritance puzzle?

btw. game has pretty hard puzzles
 

frc2318

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
mimic88 said:
frc2318 said:
frc2318 said:
anyone reached puzzle 48 or 50 yet??
both of them are very frustrating, 48 is a side puzzle and 50 is required for the story to move on

Nevermind, just solved puzzle 50 right after i post the question

but I definitely need help on puzzle 48, word puzzle is not my strong field


ramelo
anutsi
hocach
emoloa

took me one hour
smile.gif


could you help me with the drawline inheritance puzzle?

btw. game has pretty hard puzzles

THANK YOU, you are a genius!
I actually got some of the parts right, but I just couldn't fit chocolate and pistachio into the puzzle, all i know is that the ch in mocha is somehow connected with the ch in pistachio.

which one is the drawline inheritance puzzle? what number is it?
 

frc2318

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
mimic88 said:
ramelo
anutsi
hocach
emoloa

took me one hour
smile.gif


could you help me with the drawline inheritance puzzle?

btw. game has pretty hard puzzles

Okay, I think I know which one now, the "divide the inheritance" from the bonus puzzle

I took a picture of my solution using my phone, so it is kind of blurry

2gt9mbk.jpg
 
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
1,252
Trophies
1
XP
2,338
Country
Poland
Question to the wise: I choose "Quit" on Puzzle 5, thinking it would be a Layton-esque situation in which it would still be available... but... it's gone? Do you get a Granny Riddleton's Shack or something similar at some point or is my Puzzle 5 just gone?
 

mimic88

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
69
Country
Croatia
frc2318 said:
mimic88 said:
ramelo
anutsi
hocach
emoloa

took me one hour
smile.gif


could you help me with the drawline inheritance puzzle?

btw. game has pretty hard puzzles

Okay, I think I know which one now, the "divide the inheritance" from the bonus puzzle

I took a picture of my solution using my phone, so it is kind of blurry

2gt9mbk.jpg

GREAT!!! many thanks. I hate those puzzles. Just remebered there was same bonus puzzle in a layton (don't know which part) it was very complicated.
 

frc2318

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
Okay, I need help again... T-T

Puzzle 78 (the bug and bug spray) is driving me crazy.....
The instruction says the spray works on 2 horizontal and 2 vertical field, does it mean 1 field on each side of the spray or 2 on each side??
Then "the field with the spray itself mustn't touch a bug", does it mean I cannot put a spray next to the bug???

Can I step on a bug after it is "neutralized"?

I find the instructions very confusing and the hints are not helpful at all, is it because I overthink it too much?
 
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
1,252
Trophies
1
XP
2,338
Country
Poland
No, frc2318, you are not stupid, the hints are USELESS. They all just go "think a bit harder, buddy!". The puzzle explanations are as half-assed as possible, and don't make the least bit of effort to be clear about what you are supposed to be tryng to accomplish.

This is a below par attempt at Layton.
 

BlueStar

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
4,092
Trophies
0
Location
UK
XP
661
Country
Anyone got any tips for puzzle 32, where you have to divide the 5 squares into 10 to give some guy's son's their land? What does it mean by "One line" does it have to be like one straight line or what?

EDIT: Never mind, got it. Don't see how that solution was any more valid than any of the others I'd put in.
 

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
1,915
Trophies
0
Location
Soul Society
Website
Visit site
XP
1,524
Country
United States
ooh a layton clone(maybe this will time me over till kirby mass attack which may or may not tide me over till last specter)

is there some sort of point system like in layton it was pacarets(think i misspelled)
 

mimic88

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
69
Country
Croatia
mimic88 said:
I'm going crazy with puzzle 087 a puzzling lock. solution anyone? it seems that i am over thinking it!

found it on some french site it's 65795 but it doesn't make sense because of two number 6 in a first row
 

frc2318

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
mimic88 said:
mimic88 said:
I'm going crazy with puzzle 087 a puzzling lock. solution anyone? it seems that i am over thinking it!

found it on some french site it's 65795 but it doesn't make sense because of two number 6 in a first row

that's weird since my answer is different from your answer

but I don't think the answer in the french website (I just went to that website yesterday to look up #78) is right since 5 cannot appear twice
I only remember that the answer has two 7s (something like 7*795?), because I misplaced my "scratch paper" (too bad this game doesn't have a memo/note function, I have to do everything with paper and pencil.......)
 

mimic88

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
69
Country
Croatia
[/quote]

that's weird since my answer is different from your answer

but I don't think the answer in the french website (I just went to that website yesterday to look up #78) is right since 5 cannot appear twice
I only remember that the answer has two 7s (something like 7*795?), because I misplaced my "scratch paper" (too bad this game doesn't have a memo/note function, I have to do everything with paper and pencil.......)
[/quote]

but it did work out ... could you post your solution?
 

frc2318

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
mimic88 said:
but it did work out ... could you post your solution?

nevermind, I try out the puzzle again and it is 65795. I probably remembered it wrong, since i finished that puzzle more than a week ago.
 

eefje1977

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
3
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
Who can help me with puzzle 33 with the bottles put in the right place.
I can not get out and sit down all day please help me
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [tells my mother on Kennie]