dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
if the game dont work use this fix code
smile.gif

Code:
5698 - Fairy Tail: Gekitotsu! Kardia Daiseidou [2EDD2933]
00004510: 7B 64 1B FC E6 B7 89 EC 6E 15 10 4D 59 16 3A 26 ? 00 00 9F E5 1E FF 2F E1 CF B3 00 00 00 00 9F E5
00004520: EB 38 4C F7 A1 4C 36 2B 27 C1 FB 12 81 53 E9 8E ? 1E FF 2F E1 77 B1 00 00 07 40 2D E9 1C 00 9F E5
00004530: 65 18 F4 AD 25 F3 B1 99 BB 77 5E A6 FB 3A 74 15 ? 1C 10 9F E5 00 20 91 E5 02 00 50 E1 14 00 9F 05
00004540: 8A 67 62 8C 02 EF 38 0C 78 C4 04 1D FD A8 F4 81 ? 00 00 81 05 0C 00 80 02 3C 00 81 05 07 80 BD E8
00004550: 8D 56 7D 58 DF 3B AE 28 A5 73 94 EE ? 30 45 15 02 9C 2D 15 02 10 26 00 02
000049F8: 1E FF 2F E1 ? CA FE FF EA

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How does it control? How many attack buttons does it have? Does it have directional commands (ala Jump Ultimate Stars) or is it just one of those shitty "mash the same button over and over" fighters that the DS is plagued with?

pozda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A = jump
B = normal attack -> b+b+b+b+b = combo for Natsu, b+up = uppercut that send enemies in the air and so on, the good thing is when you are sitting down (and filling the gauge, if enemy is near just push b to knock them off, but gauge is depleted too)
Y = special attack (uses gauge) , almost same as b, but, y when you standng is Roar of the fire dragon, and when left or right + Y then it is talons of the fire dragon
X = mega ultra turbo attack (uses the whole gauge) - just one, for Natsu it is shoryureppa look alike attack with much more fire!

I played it for 15 minutes before i went to sleep, its good game, reminds me on jump, there is story mode, quest mode (every character has his quests), training (useful even if you dont understand japanese), wireless mode, collection(where you can see character bio and hear characters voice - I believe there is a way to change character voice on menu, but didn't looked further into that), and options

also you can play as any character in alternative color

I unlocked only elfman, in theory attacks are same b is punch etc... but it takes few punches and specials to get used to new character.

I like Fairy Tail, so my opinion is maybe a little biased when i say that game is good (not perfect, but good). Not as good as JUS but good game!

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pozda said:
A = jump
B = normal attack -> b+b+b+b+b = combo for Natsu, b+up = uppercut that send enemies in the air and so on, the good thing is when you are sitting down (and filling the gauge, if enemy is near just push b to knock them off, but gauge is depleted too)
Y = special attack (uses gauge) , almost same as b, but, y when you standng is Roar of the fire dragon, and when left or right + Y then it is talons of the fire dragon
X = mega ultra turbo attack (uses the whole gauge) - just one, for Natsu it is shoryureppa look alike attack with much more fire!

I played it for 15 minutes before i went to sleep, its good game, reminds me on jump, there is story mode, quest mode (every character has his quests), training (useful even if you dont understand japanese), wireless mode, collection(where you can see character bio and hear characters voice - I believe there is a way to change character voice on menu, but didn't looked further into that), and options

also you can play as any character in alternative color

I unlocked only elfman, in theory attacks are same b is punch etc... but it takes few punches and specials to get used to new character.

I like Fairy Tail, so my opinion is maybe a little biased when i say that game is good (not perfect, but good). Not as good as JUS but good game!

So it's crap then. Okay, not gonna bother with this one either.

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
I thought a ds game would never come for fairy tail I just love love love the Anime for it
to bad its in Jap I can't wait for a patch or english version of it
grog.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
6Toushiro9 said:
Rubedo said:
So it's crap then. Okay, not gonna bother with this one either.
It's not crap. It's actually alright. But it was not as good as people had expected.

Sorry, but no. If you mash a single button to do combos, its a shitty fighting game, end of discussion.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slasher Zero said:
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
I thought a ds game would never come for fairy tail I just love love love the Anime for it
grog.gif

it is second game

english patch .... lol

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's actually a very good game. It plays just like the Smash Bros. games: you can jump with A, attack and combo with B along with the D-Pad, Y, Y-left/right, Y-down and Y-up are the four different special attacks, X is the Ultra Move and L/R is for defending.

pozda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
yeah, compared to last dragon ball fighting game, you could call it shitty, but

it still isnt shitty like naruto zenkai cha crash and ninja destiny which was boring to death (althoug later when they added dungeon crawling system, it kinda didnt suck so bad, but battles were horrible and too easy)

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
zizer said:
Slasher Zero said:
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
grog.gif

it is second game

english patch .... lol

Really second game I didn't know that I'm just kidding I mean there's no way anyone would waste their time making
a patch or english version I just got so exited like watching an anime so much and you love it then it comes on your favorite console
I just got so happy now I'm disappointed but who cares DOA dimensions will be released Tomorrow . Another
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.