DS #5546: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Europe)

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
finally, its out!!
biggrin.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's how I predict this will go for me: Started out excited, waiting for the game to dump, will try it out, be impressed by various elements of the game, and will attempt to go back to it once or twice before losing interest.

I tell you, they really seem to put some effort and creativity into these LEGO games, in spite of the fact there are so many of them, but for all the ingenuity of the formula, these games never hold my attention for long for some reason. Saw some 3DS footage, though, and for the first time, the combat actually looked interesting. Usually it's the clever yet simple puzzles that do it for me, but if the DS version has similar combat, I might go all the way this time.
unsure.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Not interested...even though I loved playing LEGO games on DS, it was always co-op with my sister, until she lost interest, I ain't playing alone, it's boring alone.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
GeekyGuy said:
Here's how I predict this will go for me: Started out excited, waiting for the game to dump, will try it out, be impressed by various elements of the game, and will attempt to go back to it once or twice before losing interest.

I tell you, they really seem to put some effort and creativity into these LEGO games, in spite of the fact there are so many of them, but for all the ingenuity of the formula, these games never hold my attention for long for some reason. Saw some 3DS footage, though, and for the first time, the combat actually looked interesting. Usually it's the clever yet simple puzzles that do it for me, but if the DS version has similar combat, I might go all the way this time.
unsure.gif
I think it is because they are too easy. You get unlimited continues wherever you die so there is no challenge to hold a gamer's interest. I agree with you that the lego games are well-crafted, though.

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to download and play
or to wait and buy the 3ds versions.
decisions decisions????

Posts merged

SamAsh07 said:
Not interested...even though I loved playing LEGO games on DS, it was always co-op with my sister, until she lost interest, I ain't playing alone, it's boring alone.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, if you could interwebs play, i'd play co-op with you mate.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
fishykipper said:
to download and play
or to wait and buy the 3ds versions.
decisions decisions????

Posts merged

SamAsh07 said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, if you could interwebs play, i'd play co-op with you mate.
Thanks for showing you care
wink.gif
to me LEGO games are all about co-op, alone they are crap.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Toki~ said:
Anyone else been able to find it yet? (Not asking for ROM links or anything like that just if it has been found. Google fails me, or i fail it. >>)

i've looked everywhere too, was just about to post about it. no usual rom site seem to have it and google is either bringing up nothing or i cannot google properly. BTW i am also NOT asking for roms, same situation as Toki.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s